Sponsored by:

Experiences with MAShaw?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 09:27 PM
MassGuy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dam guy....are you the nervous type?

I have seen and dealt with people like this. The Karma they bring is usually very ackward and wreaks of IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE.

Stop being so cheap and buy what you really want, if thats possible.

If this guy buys the part he has already made up in HIS mind that the part is inferior.

If you really need to check his reputation just do a search. Seem no one has anything negative to say about this vendor but if someone other than me wanted to be an ******* it could have a negative effect on this mans reputation.

He is a craftsman. Not a manufacturer. Get them straight.

I think your a ****.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by MassGuy
Dam guy....are you the nervous type?

I have seen and dealt with people like this. The Karma they bring is usually very ackward and wreaks of IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE.

Stop being so cheap and buy what you really want, if thats possible.

If this guy buys the part he has already made up in HIS mind that the part is inferior.

If you really need to check his reputation just do a search. Seem no one has anything negative to say about this vendor but if someone other than me wanted to be an ******* it could have a negative effect on this mans reputation.

He is a craftsman. Not a manufacturer. Get them straight.

I think your a ****.

Ahh, so someone had to make it personal. I see that you're a class act.

I posted this thread to get information - do research to get the information that I needed prior to making an informed decision on a purchase.

I do research for a living and gathering data is what I do. I make FACT based decisions, not emotion based decisions. Obviously you love emotions and not facts. If you make decisions without facts then I dread to think of some of the doozy screw-ups that you have made.

I got the information that I needed, which was that Mike was a good guy to deal with and that the wings were of good quality. That was all I needed. I didn't need incorrect judgments on me or my motives.

I see that some in here just aren't capable of handling fact and logic based decision making, so I'll close this thread now and move on.

Thanks to those that provided insightful comments.

Quick Reply: Experiences with MAShaw?