Sponsored by:

London going mad!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Marlon
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default How so...?

We already got profligate abortion, same sex marriage, physician assisted suicide, NAMBLA, desperate Housewives, court-mandated respect for the trans-gendered and assorted other under appreciated perverts, and a whole host of other societal-improvement initiatives. Just what the heck else does a red-blooded American need pray ask?!? LOL

Originally Posted by Boeing 717
You better get used to this because after Al Gore and all his commy buddies in the american media get done with the USA its gonna be the same deal.

JERRY
Old 02-20-2008, 06:50 PM
sleep envy
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gatso

you have been warned
Old 02-21-2008, 04:23 AM
clipstone
Instructor

Originally Posted by sleep envy
agreed, except nowt wrong with the immigrants (those that don't ponce off the state that is)
Agreed 100% mate, just I think that most people who want to come to the UK, just as UK residents looking to emigrate to other countries, would all be in favour of controlled imigration - therefore the benefits of that particular country that they are looking to take advantage of, be it the jobs, the climate, the pace of life, or whatever, are not lost by the fact that mass hordes of scroungers who ruin it for the rest.

I am all for people who want to come to the UK, to work hard and to enjoy the fruits of their labour. I am against people who flock to the UK to live off my taxes, just as I am against the lazy buggers born in the UK who also think they have a right to live off my income.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:44 AM
vernon
Addict
Rennlist Member

Phil how dare you drive a porsche in London can you please find a dead tree an then cut it an drill a hole front an back then put on some new wheels an if you can find a nice old sail throw that on to this way when you sail through town all the green people will be so happy with your New Porsche an you can tell them this is a new 993 Air Sail Porsche!. An the green people can go home at night an get a good night sleep for once. Vernon.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:30 AM
clipstone
Instructor

Link to the Porsche site confirming their legal action:

http://www.porschejudicialreview.co.uk/
Old 02-21-2008, 12:56 PM
datax
Burning Brakes

Wow.. this is crazy.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:22 PM
sleep envy
Track Day

you think that's crazy?

they're thinking of introducing a 2 car per household tax

so you pay road fund licence, tax on fuel, tax on insurance, tax to drive into town and now another tax on top of all that

I'm going to jack work in and sponge of the state like all the others
Old 02-21-2008, 01:56 PM
GabiOsz
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most of the rest of the world actually encourages domestic travel, they build new roads, improve public transport and don't tax the hell out of anyone that wishes to travel in their own car. As a result many european contries are more prosperous and productive, not to mention that the europeans work well together. The UK government, it seems, are intent in keeping us all down and in our place. Domestic travel is actively discouraged by massive taxes and zero cash being injected back in to transport, either improving road or rail.

Quick Reply: London going mad!