Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How Can I Get This Fire Extinquisher Setup?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Cactus
Noodle Jr.
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by melman911
Cactus. Brother, why do you need a fire extinguisher? Man if my car goes up in flames for no good reason then I bought the wrong car. If it goes up because of a wreck then the putting the fire out will be the last thing on my mind. Getting out will be top priority. I have never understood the whole fire extinguisher thing.
Mel this car is special to me because I have been in love with the 911 since I was 12 and it is my first one and I did it right the first time! I plan on keeping her for a long time and figure it is cheap insurance and it looks cool to boot. Had a small fire a long time ago in a VW Rabbit that brings back memories.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:49 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by Cactus
Mel this car is special to me because I have been in love with the 911 since I was 12 and it is my first one and I did it right the first time! I plan on keeping her for a long time and figure it is cheap insurance and it looks cool to boot. Had a small fire a long time ago in a VW Rabbit that brings back memories.

My reasons as well. Although I never had a Rabbit. And my love for the 911 dates back to my days in the womb. My mother swears that I was in there making flat-six sounds.

Andreas

Quick Reply: How Can I Get This Fire Extinquisher Setup?