Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you have to park your daily driver in your driveway blocking your garaged 993?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 06:33 AM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 298 Likes on 243 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 96C4S
Well, I think I get it now. I don't really have a problem after all. Putting it all into perspective is what you guys have done for me.

Life is sweet

Steve R
Congrats on the new house!

At times i would leave my daily driver towards the end of the driveway; leaving just enough room to reverse pcar out and around it. It looks like you may have enough room to do the same.

btw, a friend of my boss recently sold his house in Kent' for 1.2 mil.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:35 AM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 298 Likes on 243 Posts

Originally Posted by TRINITONY
Congrats on the new house!

At times i would leave my daily driver towards the end of the driveway; leaving just enough room to reverse pcar out and around it. It looks like you may have enough room to do the same.

btw, a friend of my boss recently sold his house in Kent' for 1.2 mil.
Another option is to park your dd on the street partly infront of your driveway.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:34 AM
tmc
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

http://carolinacustombuilders.com/ built us a damn nice detached garage for an amazingly low price, and now I have room for three cars (see sig) and my woodworking shop. That's the way to go if you have the land, your dreaded HOA allows it, etc.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:01 PM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im going through an analysis with my 2nd home in Park City with a wall mirror, chair, ottoman, and a small foyer table. Its beating the **** out of me and Im over analizing too much.

The car shuffle doesnt take a but a minute or 2. I have 4 cars, Bronco and Porsche in the garage, park my SUV behind whichever one I dont think I will take out (which neither see any form of bad weather) and the 4th car in the culdesac--which is wipe open, no trees, lots of room, and never an issue with parking. However, my next primary home will have a 3 car garage at the minimum.

Quick Reply: Do you have to park your daily driver in your driveway blocking your garaged 993?