Sponsored by:

Yet, another mod..new pedals

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 05:00 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by tsjoel
. His screws for the throttle pedal would not work. You will need to buy your own. no affiliation yadayada
Actually, they do work, but you have to remove the gas pedal, to get the correct placement for the bolts to work.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Natchamp
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, after emailing and a PM, I still haven't heard back from John D. So, I guess there won't be any group buy. Sorry guys, I tried.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Midnight C4S
Pro

Hi Mark, (Natchamp)

Please consider strongly becoming a sponser here, we will buy anything from a good sponsor, call us crazy or irresponsible but if you've got a quality product at a good price this is where the money is. Hell the Stock markets tanking but even in times like these we (I) will hide our (OK my) sorrows in upgrades and mods. Looks like you have a quality product already.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:14 AM
Natchamp
Intermediate

Well, you'd think I would at least get a response of some sort to emails and PM's now wouldn't you? If nothing else maybe some info on becoming a sponsor or something. Not very good in my book but that's just me.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:32 AM
InTheAir
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Natchamp
Well, you'd think I would at least get a response of some sort to emails and PM's now wouldn't you? If nothing else maybe some info on becoming a sponsor or something. Not very good in my book but that's just me.
Mark -

Perhaps a bit more patience. John D and Jenn are currently just trying to stay dry while the Great NE Monsoon inundates them. I'm happy the site has remained online.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:52 AM
Midnight C4S
Pro

Mark-

I agree you have to have a little patience as this site is a lot to keep track of, I'm sure he will be happy to have you, we all will, John just hasn't had time is my guess, works a lot on other jobs for the cash to keep this rolling along, has millions of PM's to sort through each day coming at him, he must get pages of them. Hope you can hold on.

And I don't know this to be true and perhaps it's not but he may take members PM's first. Just a guess - this whole post is a guess.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:58 AM
campbesl
Rennlist Member

Received 129 Likes on 83 Posts

What price range are we talking about for the complete set including dead pedal?
Old 10-15-2005, 09:06 AM
burgass
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would be in for the dead pedal to Sweden if it is OK.....
Old 10-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Natchamp
Intermediate

Good point guys. I've never been known for my patience. I'll wait and see what happens. cheers.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:45 AM
kmatts
Racer

BUMP. since it seems like several of us are interested.....I thought i would try to keep this thread alive. Group Buy...lets get it going! John D....are you out there?
Cheers,
Kyle.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:29 PM
mrdraco
Advanced

If there is a Group Buy I would be interested as well.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

I have the Rennline dead, clutch and brake pedals and the NLA Wings adjustable throttle pedal and really love the flexibility and look of my set up. However, I have to comment that all of Hargett pedals look really, really beautiful.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Racer944
Racer

Mark;

Your new dead pedal looks interesting...

I assume it screws into the plastic part of the original 993 dead pedal and not into the sheet metal/floor of the car correct? Also how thick is the side support piece? Its already pretty tight in the area between the dead pedal and the clutch and was just curious if my foot would likely catch the edge of it when depressing the clutch...

Cheers;
Eric
Old 10-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Natchamp
Intermediate

I haven't had any specific installs of the new dead pedal in 993's. Well at least I'm not aware of any specifically. I've sold abunch on ebay so there might have been some 993 installs that I'm just not aware of. The intended installation is for the side brace part of the dead pedal to attach to the wheel well via the supplied screws. The main "foot rest" part of the dead pedal is also supported by being placed up againt the front side of the wheel well. It worked great on my car but I'd feel more comfortable knowing/seeing one installed in a 993. In good spirit, maybe Darin (original thread starter) would be interested in testing one out?

Darin, if you are listening contact me off list.

Mark
HargettPrecision.com
Old 10-28-2005, 12:00 AM
David 23
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I've have a new set of Vosstek brake and clutch pedals, and a slightly used, excellent AJUSA track throttle pedal I will sell. PM me for details. I apologize if this is inappropriate, but I can't seem to get logged into the classifieds to place the add.

Quick Reply: Yet, another mod..new pedals