Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

SuperCup's or MaxFlo's...??

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Bokonon
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like my exhaust to be loud, but if you have any doubt AT ALL about Supercups, don't get them. They are embarrassingly loud.

There's practically no way to be subtle with them at all in any situation. And when the engine is cold, they are louder so if you leave the neighborhood in the morning, everyone will know. Even at 1k-1500 rpm.

That said, I got used to them after a few weeks. I have not heard a louder car, truck, semi on the road. And even those loud Harleys are barely a whisper if I am giving the 993 some power.
-terry
Old 04-07-2005, 01:07 PM
ATL 993
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like a set of Maxflows on ebay, although the title doesn't say that. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4541299519&rd=1

I had actually bid on this item after I got the following response to my questions (i.e. is this a Maxflo system, do you have picture of the actual item, etc) "if you are really serious place a bid and i will take it off the box and take a picture to send you, i will have to go through the assle of repacking it again"

I did place an opening bid but of course no picture came and then item was pulled with no response from the seller requesting why the item was pulled. Gotta love ebay.......

Quick Reply: SuperCup's or MaxFlo's...??