http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=218262
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=215491

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Jonathan
Old 04-25-2005, 11:38 PM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts

Got one of my two Pelican-buy jackets in the mail today (the cloth one); still waiting for the leather one, assume they sent it separately.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:10 AM
STLPCA
Addict & Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just rec'd my two (2) 04-di-4002 Original Grand Prix jackets both in XL from the Pelican buy. Unfortunately, they don't run as large as I'd guessed, so I need Large. Either or both of these 2 in XL are available for sale (at my cost + USPS to you) or better yet for trade for the Large size. email: ibinmo@aol.com

Old 04-26-2005, 01:48 AM
Cy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Dan,

Hope you're doing well. Might be interested in one of your jackets. Just looked on-line at the jackets and the sizing chart at (http://www.group9motorsports.com/siz...hersizing.jpeg) states that the only difference between the large and X-large is the length from collar to bottom is a 1/2" less and the shoulder width is only a 1/2" less. Sleeve length is the same. Do you think that'll make that much of a difference?

Also, probably good I didn't commit to the Le Mans trip . . . things have gone nuts even since our last conversation. Changing jobs within the company as of July 1 so I guess it's to be expected as I get the transition in place for the next set of projects. Next year, no problem!! : )

Regards,
Old 04-26-2005, 07:59 AM
paradisenb
Rennlist Member

I got mine yesterday too. Great jacket and worth the wait. Looks totally cool. Fortunately, I guess? its still cool here in ATL. The fit is very European. A bit tight in the hips for the 'Athletic' American build. But, pulled up to the waist it fits OK. Interestingly, they zip from what we know as the lady's side. Feels awkward. Very happy with the jacket.

Thanks Leland Pate
Old 04-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Leland Pate
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to hear they're getting delivered. Tony, I'm still in Tennessee, and as soon as my wife says ours have arrived, I'll get a shipping addy to you and have her get yours on it's way. I am so sorry it's taken this long.

Lee
Old 04-26-2005, 04:49 PM
STLPCA
Addict & Guru
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Cy
Might be interested in one of your jackets.
Cy - Let me know if you're interested. My cost for a jacket is $110.50. Priorty mail to you would add $6.85. You could be wearing it this weekend

Will your new project keep you in NYC or are you relocating?

Last edited by Dan 96C2 St.Louis; 04-27-2005 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Cy
Racer

Hey Dan,

Sure, I'll take one. (Although, if you get a deal where someone needs 2 or is absolutely dying for one, it won't hurt my feelings to miss out. Got a feeling it'll be wall art versus worn.) Let me know how I can get you the $$.

Thanks for asking about the project. I'll be staying in NYC for another internal special project for 2 years. I had a couple of other opportunities to get back into client service, but one would have me staying in NYC for probably 5+ years (not ready for that commitment) and the other would have me going back to Atlanta July 1 (not ready for that either). Anyway, looking forward to something new! BTW, when are you getting the NYC Rennlisters together again? : )

And have a great time in LeMans!! Can't tell you how much I wish I could have worked that out . . . unfortunate timing. Anyway, I look forward to hearing about it when you guys get back!
Old 04-26-2005, 06:16 PM
STLPCA
Addict & Guru
Rennlist Member

Cy
In the mail tomorrow. I'll email my address. BTW, I may have overstated the price posted above by $10. I'll check tonight & let you know. My cost may be $110.50, not $120.50 as I originally posted (if so, I'll edit to correct).
Old 04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Cy
Racer

Dan,

Great, thanks! I'll check back tomorrow am . . . for now I'll give up my hunt for a stamp. : )

Kind regards,
Old 04-26-2005, 07:37 PM
STLPCA
Addict & Guru
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Revvin_911S
I did, however, order a larger size then I normally would since everyone said they run small, and my jacket is a little big on me. I ordered a Large in the "Original Grand Prix" cotton jacket, product number 04-di-4002. If anybody got this same jacket in a Medium and would like to trade for a Large please let me know.
Blake
If you still have your Large, I'm interested. I've sold 1 of my XL at cost & would rather not wait for the next Group Buy since my trip to Le Mans is now just 6 weeks away

Let me know - PM/email/post here.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Revvin_911S
Instructor

Blake
If you still have your Large, I'm interested. I've sold 1 of my XL at cost & would rather not wait for the next Group Buy since my trip to Le Mans is now just 6 weeks away

Let me know - PM/email/post here.
Another 'lister has already expressed an interest in the jacket. My Dad gets first dibs though, I sent him a pic of it and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. Waiting to meet up with him so he can try it on. If he doesnt want it and it falls through with the other 'lister, I will let you know. Would also be willing to trade jacket for your trip to Le Mans....
Old 04-26-2005, 09:03 PM
STLPCA
Addict & Guru
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Revvin_911S
Would also be willing to trade jacket for your trip to Le Mans....
Old 04-26-2005, 10:14 PM
kary993
Drifting

All:

In the next few weeks, there are going to be some additional jackets, hats, and other ladies items that will be coming out. One of them is a white leather jacket rather than the cream color. I was planning on starting another group buy but thought you all might want to also include the new products when they come out. I also wanted to make sure everyone in the Pelican group buy took delivery. I will post when the additional new products come out.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Air Kuul TT
Race Car

Lee,

Not a problem at all... very much appreciated it for all that you did. Thank you.

Quick Reply: McQueen/LeMans Jacket Group Buy