Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

incredible prices on 993s

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 12:04 AM
tlark
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading this entire thread with a eye wash chaser let me throw in my 4 cents. The 993 if it be N/A or TT is going to be a specific market. Just a shot in the dark here but I bet most of us owners are 35 to 50 years of age and these cars are not well loved or known about in the younger crowd.

If new buyers come into the market and recognize what this car(993) representented is up to debate. Also, Porsche itself....if they follow the current trend by mass production assembly line tactics into the family sedans in the like you may well see the cars that reflected what they were as a company in time past move into a cult- like status with guys in our age group. I don't know enough about what the younger demographics want or even care about anymore to give a rip about water or air cooled 911's.

I know how they react when the see the fat **** of my twin, you can't not help it, those that are younger than us current owners will determine values that are sustained in the future. Right now any speculation about rising prices cannot be supported. They do look stable as far as value, but let see how they hold through this summer after a year of 997's out and the typical summer reactions.

Quick Reply: incredible prices on 993s