Sponsored by:

Engine Mounts

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2024, 10:12 AM
samo_
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pp000830
The mount pictured above looks old and used like somone buffed up the top cover. Are you sure the mounts were replaced with new ones?
Def not, I installed them myself.
i asked the seller and apparently they are URO.
so much for “OEM”. They said they until now didn’t any issues with returns. Might be an isolated problem.
lession learned for buying unverified OEM.
Old 07-09-2024, 06:17 PM
URO Support
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

^ Hi Samo, if you can, please PM us the name & info of the seller. If that's indeed our mount (does it have a URO logo?), we definitely want it so our engineers can investigate. If possible, we'd even like to get it directly from you via prepaid shipping label, and we can issue a credit to the seller.
The following users liked this post:
TakeFour (07-10-2024)
Old 07-10-2024, 12:34 AM
PFDGSB
Racer

Received 136 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by URO Support
^ Hi Samo, if you can, please PM us the name & info of the seller. If that's indeed our mount (does it have a URO logo?), we definitely want it so our engineers can investigate. If possible, we'd even like to get it directly from you via prepaid shipping label, and we can issue a credit to the seller.
No affiliation, but I appreciate this.
Old 07-10-2024, 07:54 AM
samo_
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by URO Support
Much appreciate this offer. However for some reason the logo (or part nr.) was scratched off, as you can see on the photo, I assumed it was by the seller. No idea what is the reason behind this.
I received a replacement mount, and a prepaid shipping label to return the leaking mount. According to the seller they will send it to the manufacturer for inspection.
Check PM.

Quick Reply: Engine Mounts