Sponsored by:

New floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 01:22 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 358 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
Ned, which is the insert color? I was looking at their site recently, and didn't see a "Cashmere" option. My interior is Cashmere, like yours.
Ed, I have coco mats in a couple of cars, each with dots on a solid background color. After a few years, it doesn't matter what color your dots are, they will fade to a cashmere shade. Seriously. In one case white dots on black background became cashmere dots on black background. In the other it was blue dots on a black background that became cashmere dots on a black background.

So if you are patient, you win either way!

Seriously.
Old 07-19-2019, 02:32 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Domer911
Ed, I have coco mats in a couple of cars, each with dots on a solid background color. After a few years, it doesn't matter what color your dots are, they will fade to a cashmere shade. Seriously. In one case white dots on black background became cashmere dots on black background. In the other it was blue dots on a black background that became cashmere dots on a black background.

So if you are patient, you win either way!

Seriously.
Good info!
Old 08-04-2019, 08:50 PM
jdubdds24
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

You guys are doing it all wrong. I just didnt even buy the porsche i wanted because i didnt want the floormats to get dirty. And now they never will!

Quick Reply: New floor mats