Problems with Eurotoyz on eBay?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 06:52 PM
STLPCA
Addict & Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike_A
Citi offers the ability to generate virtual card numbers complete with expiration dates 1 month away & the 3 digit CVC. I've been using that feature for about a year for online/mail order purchases. You can even place a charge limit on the "card." It protects against a situation like yours as well as hackers getting #s from the vender. Check it out at Citi's website.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:49 PM
DrZ
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have had good experience with Citi. Amazed that I could get to speak with a real person right away who immediately credited to me a disputed charge which eventually was charged back to the vendor. Even once reversed a late fee and finance charge when I called to ask forgiveness!

I've have done a small transaction with Shawn in person, but did not feel confident to do something major like a suspension job. His modest facility in the back of an industrial park is not particularly reassuring either.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:59 PM
Tech-Law
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a quick bump to the top to let everyone know that this clown is now picking up my calls and then hanging up when he realizes it's me. He still owes me $1,700.

Quick Reply: Problems with Eurotoyz on eBay?