Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennline Holiday 15% off Sale 2018!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 10:26 PM
s14kev
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Rennline is a small boutique company that fortunately services cars we are passionate about. They are not a publicly traded behemoth with unlimited funds. The fact that they offer a sale should be appreciated. I don't agree at all with badmouthing them. If you don't like their sale practices then don't buy from them. I for one am thankful that they exist. It would be a huge loss to not have their products around. The margins for low volume items like this is small. A 10% or 15% sale makes some difference to their profitability. They make some great stuff. I could fab many of the items they sell but for the prices they sell them at it's almost not worth my time. Complaining about not receiving a 5% refund seems a little silly. If I were running, Rennline, I wouldn't honor a request for a 5% refund in this situation either. I know America is overrun with people with the Walmart mentality about getting as much as possible for as cheap as possible with the greatest discount however it's this mentality that has resulted in American manufacturing being largely shut down.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Porsche-ah
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Put in the discount code for Rennline Tiptronic Brake Pedal It says it's accepted but it doesn't apply/change the price.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Kein_Ersatz
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 181 Posts

15% 1225 has been a Rennline tradition for a few years now, not a secret. Other times thru the year I see 10% at traditional times... and then there is list pricing.

Thankful for the 993 / 911 product line and the opportunity to buy quality products at discounts from time to time. Merry Christmas to all.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:42 AM
Mikke_Possu
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

Yep, same here. I always wait "1225 " promotion exist and make my order then. It's always Christmas time. Great product, happy customer.
Cheers from Land of Santa
Old 12-07-2018, 11:43 AM
gmorat
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 89 Posts

I placed my order, I applied the code, it said the code was accepted and yet nothing was taken off the final amount.

I completed the transaction because I need the pedal board but there has to be an easier way to apply codes that are reflected immediately in the prices.

G
Old 12-07-2018, 12:43 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Rennline has been having issues applying discount codes as far back as 2009 (based on my emails). Any part number that has a “-“ in it will have issues having discounts applied to that product. I love their stuff, but the ordering experience is quite frustrating for people who are super busy.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Porsche-ah
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by gmorat
I placed my order, I applied the code, it said the code was accepted and yet nothing was taken off the final amount.

I completed the transaction because I need the pedal board but there has to be an easier way to apply codes that are reflected immediately in the prices.

G
Was the discount applied eventually when you paid? I'm scared to press complete order and not have the discount.

TIA
Old 12-07-2018, 03:49 PM
gmorat
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 89 Posts

No, I emailed them afterwards and they applied the 15% as a refund.

Originally Posted by Porsche-ah
Was the discount applied eventually when you paid? I'm scared to press complete order and not have the discount.

TIA
Old 12-10-2018, 09:43 AM
Rennline
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 74 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by DB_NC_95C2
Yeah, about a week after I ordered a product at 10% off on their Thanksgiving sale, after waiting about 3 months to see
a sale, you’d think they’d be decent enough to tell me ‘ wait, we have a better sale coming ‘ or at least have the decency to respnd to an email asking for a 5% refund. No response whatsoever is low class.

This company is taking tips on how to bilk customers from the kings of greed from Stuttgart.
Hello DB_NC_95C2,

We have been offering the 10% sale with free shipping for Black Friday and the 15% without free shipping for Xmas for a few years now. We find that typically the difference between the sales is a wash with maybe a few dollars in difference in either direction. The majority of our repeat customers now expect the same annual sales and we see lots of people taking advantage of the free shipping/10% off Black Friday sale by buying larger items during that time. If you are purchasing smaller items, that are more expensive, then you might be better off waiting for the December sale. Based on this feedback, we will be re-evaluating our holiday sales for future years.

I am very surprised you have not heard back from us in an email, can you forward your original email to us again at orders@Rennline.com? As mentioned, we do not have a large staff (3 guys behind emails) and we can get swamped during the holidays but we always get back to our customers.

We do have issues getting the discount to apply to some products with multiple drop-down selections. We are actually building a new website so hopefully this will be the last year we run into this. If anyone is experiencing issues feel free to place an order and email us the confirmation # to orders@rennline.com and we will get you squared away!

Old 12-29-2018, 06:30 PM
paulkromz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 100 Posts

Big Ups to Russell and the entire Rennline family for the quality products and hooking me up with a refund on the floorboard I ordered.

Looking forward to installing these parts soon!

Kind regards,

Paul

Quick Reply: Rennline Holiday 15% off Sale 2018!