Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior for gentian blue exterior on GTS cab build

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2024, 11:27 PM
$mooth 0pr8r
Track Day

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Thought I'd add these photos since I also have a GTS cab. I was interested in Cohiba, but was told it wasn't available at the time of my build. Thankfully, the real-life appearance of Gentian-on-Truffle works out a lot better than the configuration would lead one to believe!
Old 09-11-2024, 12:48 AM
jmrichards
Racer

Received 251 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by breny4104
Black and Blue... It has its charms.

Only in music.
Old 09-11-2024, 02:35 AM
Jeff Whitten
Rennlist Member

Received 734 Likes on 340 Posts

Graphite blue with chalk stitching for me, 930 package, couldn’t be happier.

The following users liked this post:
HOTCHKIS (Today)
Old 09-11-2024, 09:34 AM
elvisdoc
Instructor

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by cdpippolo
I think it is a new option. I am going with Lugano Blue exterior with slate grey/chalk interior. I initially was thinking dark night blue/chalk but think that might go better with a lighter exterior color (sales people thought so too). BTW, I have chalk interior with Gentian Blue exterior on my Macan and have had no problems with dye transfer, although I don't wear jeans that often and clean the leather regularly, but still looks good after 10,000 miles. Did you look at the color combo in the showroom? I was able to put the colors together to finally conclude on colors. The grey looked darker in the showroom than in the configurator.
Looks familiar. Second the Slate Grey/Chalk leather option. Went with blue deviated stitching and white Chrono/Tach gauges. Had black leather on last Porsche, like this much better and for the OP, would really look great with darker blue as well. It does make the cabin look bigger and you notice much more detail. Have not had a problem with getting dirty but I bathe regularly and do not use it for trips to gym.

Last edited by elvisdoc; 09-11-2024 at 09:42 AM.

Quick Reply: Interior for gentian blue exterior on GTS cab build