Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jack Baruth on journalistic pressure and the new GTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2024 | 01:22 PM
rasetsu
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by yrralis1
I took you off the list because I had ended the thread and saw a reply . That was Jack Baruth who made the "25 MPH/ Ferrari " comment . I did not write that. . I guess it's a new hobby of yours to misquote a person. It amazes me how that you is all you got out of his essay (ignoring all of his other points ) because that is the ONLY thing you posted about .

I had ended the thread , would like to place you back with the others on ignore.

Look .. let's just have peace . I have not said one insult to you . That speaks itself .
That's the thing with you. You don't ever insult anyone directly but do frequently make posts with remarks within them that are very insulting. I don't know which is worse, if this is something you do intentionally or unintentionally. Media personalities do such things on purpose to get eyes and clicks on their content because discourse generates revenue and after they've done so, they generally don't go into the comments section to argue with everyone but that's not your motivation. There are much more effective ways to start discussions and making points without injecting comments (whether they be your own or you quote) that insult the perspectives and opinions of other people that don't align with yours.

​​​​​It's probably best you leave me on your ignore list. Regardless, I intend this to be the last time I will correspond with you directly in the interest of peace.

Quick Reply: Jack Baruth on journalistic pressure and the new GTS