Sponsored by:

Another thread to vent on port delay and lack of support on PCNA

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2024, 12:10 PM
gt3forme2017
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kuang9
So, I reached out to the last West Region rep last week to discuss the "resolution" they had mentioned, only to receive a call from him today saying my case has been closed, and PCNA is not willing to provide any remedy or resolution they had mentioned on multiple occasions. It seems PCNA is considered these prolong delay as the new normal. What a frustrating experience I can say.
After recently joining the Porsche community, I have noticed a certain disconnect between customer expectations and reality. Apparently the customer that Porsche attracts expects a certain level of service, like a 5 star hotel.

Well, the truth is that a Porsche customer is one of millions of customers, and are really just a another customer. When you talk to the service rep or sales guy they are very nice and polite and apologetic. But that's it.

Porsche is doing everything they can to rectify the situation, but there is no way for them to get the part quickly. They don't care enough about you to do anything besides apologize.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, I recently had the same conclusion. In the grand scheme of things, unless you are famous, or have some special political or business clout, or a billionaire you really can't any special treatment.
Old 03-09-2024, 01:46 PM
siberian
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,300 Likes on 1,367 Posts

I've said it countless times, the dealership is NOT your friend. It's a business transaction not a promise of a lasting relationship because you fork over oodles of cash.

siberian

Quick Reply: Another thread to vent on port delay and lack of support on PCNA