Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heritage Design Interior Classic Stop Order

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2023 | 01:31 PM
Bruce R
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by vintage38
Yes, I'm aware it's not avaiable on the T , sorry for the confusion. My dealer only has a T allocation that is avaiable to me. I would give up that T allocation to get a future Carreara allocation that I would order with the Heritige interior. My thoughts are I don't want to give up the T allocation only to find out that I can't get a Carrera with Heritage interior because it's no longer available.
Jump on the T now, a bird in the hand, with rumored price increases for MY24 I doubt a T or any new 911 will depreciate much, if anything below MSRP in the NA market. And when available jump into a 911 with Heritage interior.
I did something similar with my GTS, really wanted a Touring but also wanted something in the garage, tired of sitting on the sidelines. Of course I think my GTS which went into prod today will be epic! PtS, full leather and ceramics.
Old 03-20-2023 | 01:41 PM
protamine
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Overdraft
IMHO....I think Porsche misjudged the amount of buyers willing to step up and pay that substantial premium for that option and that they put a stop sale on it allowing them to (once again) only put it in special edition cars or when trying to move product at the end of cycle as the option was simply getting too popular. I ordered it then the stop sale came so couldn't get it in our Turbo S - but will move forward anyway because I don't think we'll see it again for some time (years) or on limited edition cars only. Further, with price increases coming, having a highly sought after car to you now is a tremendous opportunity. You absolutely won't regret the decision.

I dont think it'll ever be offered again except on the highest end stuff.. I was upset beacuse I wanted GTS with the heritage interior, but for some reason it wasnt offered, but on all other models. I dont know why it was never offered. My ideal spec was a PTS Irish Green GTS with cognac heritage and PCCBs.
Old 03-20-2023 | 05:40 PM
NWJLA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by protamine
I dont think it'll ever be offered again except on the highest end stuff.. I was upset beacuse I wanted GTS with the heritage interior, but for some reason it wasnt offered, but on all other models. I dont know why it was never offered. My ideal spec was a PTS Irish Green GTS with cognac heritage and PCCBs.
I went with a PTS C4S for that exact reason - to get the heritage interior. Although I would have ultimately preferred a GTS from a performance perspective, I don't personally care for black wheels and for street driving the C4S is enough for me.
Old 03-20-2023 | 06:47 PM
vintage38
Racer

Originally Posted by Bruce R
Jump on the T now, a bird in the hand, with rumored price increases for MY24 I doubt a T or any new 911 will depreciate much, if anything below MSRP in the NA market. And when available jump into a 911 with Heritage interior.
I did something similar with my GTS, really wanted a Touring but also wanted something in the garage, tired of sitting on the sidelines. Of course I think my GTS which went into prod today will be epic! PtS, full leather and ceramics.
I ended up ordering a Carrera 2, Aventurine Green with Truffle Brown interior . As much as I liked the T , I really wanted to go with a full leather package. The Heritage cognac on Gt Silver was my first choice if available. After seeing a few member pics of the truffle and aventurine it will work for me. Looks like the Heritage interior will have to be on my next 911.

Last edited by vintage38; 03-20-2023 at 07:04 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Billy Bluejay (12-05-2023)
Old 03-29-2023 | 11:54 AM
rgoldm2
Instructor

Is it still on stop order w the price updates? I see it on the configurator but the price went up. Anyone know if it’s still on stop sale?
Old 03-29-2023 | 12:33 PM
Billy Bluejay
Racer

Originally Posted by rgoldm2
Is it still on stop order w the price updates? I see it on the configurator but the price went up. Anyone know if it’s still on stop sale?
what is the price increase you are seeing?
Old 03-29-2023 | 12:59 PM
rgoldm2
Instructor

Originally Posted by Billy Bluejay
what is the price increase you are seeing?
It was 19k something w 18 ways and now I’m seeing 21 plus some.
Old 03-29-2023 | 01:33 PM
malba2366
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by rgoldm2
It was 19k something w 18 ways and now I’m seeing 21 plus some.
I think they make the extended door panel in leather a mandatory option for the package which adds $1910. I don't remember seeing that on there before.
Old 03-29-2023 | 03:00 PM
rgoldm2
Instructor

Originally Posted by malba2366
I think they make the extended door panel in leather a mandatory option for the package which adds $1910. I don't remember seeing that on there before.
I looked back at my build sheet and it’s listed but there’s no charge associated with it. I guess they just added the charge.

Old 12-05-2023 | 01:28 AM
Billy Bluejay
Racer

Heritage design classic interior is on stop sale again. How long, who knows. Let’s hope it comes back soon for those wanting to order.

Quick Reply: Heritage Design Interior Classic Stop Order