Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heritage Design Interior Classic Stop Order

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2023 | 02:42 PM
slc4s
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by C2heritage
Similar here on the interior, I might have considered a CPO but went new for this. I’ve got a C2, guards red with the cognac interior, I love it.
Do you already have the car? would love to see pics.
Old 03-09-2023 | 04:33 PM
C2heritage
Advanced

I need to take more, here are a few
The following 5 users liked this post by C2heritage:
Billy Bluejay (03-09-2023), bingjeep (03-10-2023), mashoutposse (09-09-2024), raider888 (03-16-2023), wdr911 (03-16-2023)
Old 03-09-2023 | 04:41 PM
slc4s
Three Wheelin'

awesome spec. further validation of why I (just my opinion for my circumstances) won't order a 992.1 unless it has this interior. Seeing yours makes me want to build a red targa with silver wheels/bar and that interior.
Old 03-09-2023 | 04:53 PM
C2heritage
Advanced

I also really like the similar black heritage interior, I have a friend that has that (in a purple turbo s), it’s fantastic and either option would be great but I’d do the cognac again without a doubt.

Had it about a month, absolutely love it.
The following users liked this post:
Billy Bluejay (03-09-2023)
Old 03-09-2023 | 11:32 PM
XrussianX
Pro

Originally Posted by C2heritage
Similar here on the interior, I might have considered a CPO but went new for this. I’ve got a C2, guards red with the cognac interior, I love it.
Well that turned out really good wow. That’s gotta be some place to sit while you drive👌🏻
Old 03-15-2023 | 10:29 AM
vintage38
Racer

Hi all, first post on Rennlist. My dealer offered me a 911 T , but I was going to hold out for a 911 Carrera to get the Heritage Classic interior. I really had my heart set on the Classic Cognac, but hate to pass on a T if the Heritage interior is no longer available. Does anyone have any updates on it's availability or if it's been discontinued ? Thank in adavnce.
Old 03-15-2023 | 11:14 AM
JCZ5
Pro

Originally Posted by vintage38
Hi all, first post on Rennlist. My dealer offered me a 911 T , but I was going to hold out for a 911 Carrera to get the Heritage Classic interior. I really had my heart set on the Classic Cognac, but hate to pass on a T if the Heritage interior is no longer available. Does anyone have any updates on it's availability or if it's been discontinued ? Thank in adavnce.
The Heritage package is not available on the T...or at least not through the regular options list, but may be possible if you do CXX (exclusive manufacturer - but that would balloon the price significantly)
Old 03-15-2023 | 11:35 AM
vintage38
Racer

Originally Posted by JCZ5
The Heritage package is not available on the T...or at least not through the regular options list, but may be possible if you do CXX (exclusive manufacturer - but that would balloon the price significantly)
Yes, I'm aware it's not avaiable on the T , sorry for the confusion. My dealer only has a T allocation that is avaiable to me. I would give up that T allocation to get a future Carreara allocation that I would order with the Heritige interior. My thoughts are I don't want to give up the T allocation only to find out that I can't get a Carrera with Heritage interior because it's no longer available.
Old 03-15-2023 | 11:39 AM
JCZ5
Pro

@vintage38 My thought is jump on the T allocation now. With a revolving parts shortage every few weeks, who knows what other options will no longer be available. Also, if you believe the news of "significant price increase" mid-year. Buy the T now and you have some built in cushion for value at a later point (especially if you get the manual option)
vintage38 (03-15-2023)
Old 03-15-2023 | 01:45 PM
rgoldm2
Instructor

Originally Posted by vintage38
Hi all, first post on Rennlist. My dealer offered me a 911 T , but I was going to hold out for a 911 Carrera to get the Heritage Classic interior. I really had my heart set on the Classic Cognac, but hate to pass on a T if the Heritage interior is no longer available. Does anyone have any updates on its availability or if it's been discontinued ? Thank in adavnce.
when’s your t lock? I have a heritage interior car but I was always planning to get a t.
Old 03-15-2023 | 03:22 PM
vintage38
Racer

Originally Posted by rgoldm2
when’s your t lock? I have a heritage interior car but I was always planning to get a t.
I believe it's the middle of April.
Old 03-16-2023 | 09:05 AM
Overdraft
Rennlist Member

IMHO....I think Porsche misjudged the amount of buyers willing to step up and pay that substantial premium for that option and that they put a stop sale on it allowing them to (once again) only put it in special edition cars or when trying to move product at the end of cycle as the option was simply getting too popular. I ordered it then the stop sale came so couldn't get it in our Turbo S - but will move forward anyway because I don't think we'll see it again for some time (years) or on limited edition cars only. Further, with price increases coming, having a highly sought after car to you now is a tremendous opportunity. You absolutely won't regret the decision.
vintage38 (03-16-2023)
Old 03-16-2023 | 11:14 AM
vintage38
Racer

Originally Posted by Overdraft
IMHO....I think Porsche misjudged the amount of buyers willing to step up and pay that substantial premium for that option and that they put a stop sale on it allowing them to (once again) only put it in special edition cars or when trying to move product at the end of cycle as the option was simply getting too popular. I ordered it then the stop sale came so couldn't get it in our Turbo S - but will move forward anyway because I don't think we'll see it again for some time (years) or on limited edition cars only. Further, with price increases coming, having a highly sought after car to you now is a tremendous opportunity. You absolutely won't regret the decision.
The 911 T was high on my want list until I saw pic of the Heritage classic interior. Hopefully they'll keep it around for a while, as it is truely a beautiful interior. I guess it's a easier pill to swallow ordering the T when knowing the Heritage interior isn't avaiable right know. With the 911's in such high demand, I feel fortunate to be able to order a T.
Old 03-16-2023 | 04:25 PM
malba2366
Three Wheelin'

I think they miscalculated demand and didn't have the parts available to fulfill the demand, and they have to have the parts available for the sport classic models.. Automakers don't typically add and remove options from vehicles mid model year.
Billy Bluejay (03-16-2023)
Old 03-16-2023 | 04:45 PM
malba2366
Three Wheelin'

I think they miscalculated demand and didn't have the parts available to fulfill the demand, and they have to have the parts available for the sport classic models.. Automakers don't typically add and remove options from vehicles mid model year.
The following 3 users liked this post by malba2366:
Billy Bluejay (03-16-2023), vintage38 (03-20-2023), wdr911 (03-16-2023)

Quick Reply: Heritage Design Interior Classic Stop Order