Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electric Steering Column Reimbursement ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2022 | 10:38 PM
EXFIB
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by shrimp money
You called Porsche Club of N.A. or Porsche Cars N.A.?

Try reaching out to Jill Kitchen. She’s based out of Detroit, and handled converting my $500 sales voucher to a service/parts voucher.

extern.Jill.Kitchen@support-porsche.com
Thank you very much I am going to contact her tomorrow. I called Porsche North America not PCA as I incorrectly stated. Thank you very much for the contact.
Update: Jill responded very nicely to my email that P.N.A. is not handling the reimbursement program and that I have to work with Eqipay directly. I sent off a letter yesterday but I am not holding my breath that this will get resolved. Terrible communication to the original purchasers of the affected vehicles.

Last edited by EXFIB; 12-17-2022 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-22-2022 | 07:28 PM
EXFIB
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by EXFIB
Thank you very much I am going to contact her tomorrow. I called Porsche North America not PCA as I incorrectly stated. Thank you very much for the contact.
Update: Jill responded very nicely to my email that P.N.A. is not handling the reimbursement program and that I have to work with Eqipay directly. I sent off a letter yesterday but I am not holding my breath that this will get resolved. Terrible communication to the original purchasers of the affected vehicles.
Received an email today with a virtual debit Mastercard for $1,000. There was never an option to have a direct deposit into my checking account or an Amazon gift card. I was pleased to receive the $1,000 and I suppose I will just leave it at that instead of saying anything else.
Old 12-22-2022 | 10:08 PM
992DAD
Advanced

Received an email today with a virtual debit Mastercard for $1,000. There was never an option to have a direct deposit into my checking account or an Amazon gift card. I was pleased to receive the $1,000 and I suppose I will just leave it at that instead of saying anything else.
Got the same email. Finally after 4 months of false promises last year, and almost a full year of waiting, they pay up.
Old 12-22-2022 | 10:21 PM
shrimp money
Race Car

I was going to say that sucks she couldn’t help, but just be glad you got $1,000.
The following users liked this post:
EXFIB (12-23-2022)
Old 01-21-2023 | 10:05 PM
riwu
Instructor

Owners of the vehicles impacted by this change in vehicle specification were informed of the change and were told that Porsche would retrofit the vehicles with the electrically adjustable steering column when they became available.
I just received $1000 but was not even aware/"informed" of this prior to receiving the check!

Are there any other reimbursements for 2021 delivery of 911?

Quick Reply: Electric Steering Column Reimbursement ?