Sponsored by:

Targa vs Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 11:11 AM
djlynch
Pro

Received 129 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by JustGettingMilk
Love love love my Targa. I think it's the sexiest looking car Porsche offers....I've gotten tons of compliments. It's less about speed and performance and more about aesthetics and top down cruising vibe. 😎
I definitely went off the deep end on the build ($200K), but i guess it tells you how much I wanted that car vs. say even a 992 Turbo which would've been in similar price ballpark, albeit without all of the same options.
I don't expect to have a human being in the back seats....basically extra space for travel duffel and occasional grocery run.
im waiting on my 2022 $200k build Targa it’s in Baltimore port processing. Love fully optioned
Old 08-28-2021, 01:08 PM
Russian Mafia
Burning Brakes

Received 855 Likes on 419 Posts

Originally Posted by Stevelev
Having owned both a 991.2 Targa and cab, I ended up in a 992 Cab. Loved the Targa and it was my 4 season DD. A rack is not an issue for that car as the Seasucker is a solid high quality “aftermarket” option. I used the scissor ski rack with it and the only down side was that the rack could not be locked to the car. I have no use for the rear seats so can’t comment on that but definitely felt the open air benefits of the Targa (along with the beautiful lines) gets the nod over the coupe for me.

I agree with those who say the Targa is the best looking Porsche. In fact I think it’s the best looking car on the road. One of these days, Alice.,
The following users liked this post:
Stevelev (08-30-2021)
Old 08-28-2021, 01:18 PM
inthesticks
Racer

Received 351 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by djlynch
im waiting on my 2022 $200k build Targa it’s in Baltimore port processing. Love fully optioned
Right there with you, its amazing how quickly those options add up...
The following users liked this post:
djlynch (08-29-2021)

Quick Reply: Targa vs Coupe