Racer

Received 135 Likes on 83 Posts
Default Porsche Extended Warranty

Any forum vendors or others who discount these? Thx
Old 08-22-2021, 05:34 PM
Bluehighways
Rennlist Member

Received 2,647 Likes on 1,246 Posts

I also have a few motorcycles. One of which, a Honda Goldwing, I purchased the Honda Extended Warranty. On the Goldwing Blogs it became common knowledge that there were two dealers in the U.S.A. that were selling these warranties at a deep discount. The discount I received, brought the price I paid to roughly 1/3 of what every other dealer I contacted wanted. Other than Florida (which has some very different warranty laws from the other 49 states), you can purchase an extended warranty from any dealer anywhere, in any state, at whatever price is agreeable to you and the dealer. I am like the OP here; It would be helpful to know which if any Porsche dealerships are competing for the on-line shopper for the Porsche Extended Warranty as Honda Powersports Dealers are doing. I am NOT a fan of any non-OEM seller of extended warranties and would never purchase one. Their primary motivation, after the sale, for aftermarket warranty companies, is to minimize their costs; which would be your warranty claim. Whereas a major motivating interest on the part of an OEM is to maximize the possibility of your purchasing of another of their vehicles. This makes for a HUGE difference in how a an extended warranty claim is processed and the quality of the repair that is authorized by the folks at the OEM or the aftermarket company.
Hopefully there are members of this forum, who can relate their cost and the dealer from whom they purchased their Porsche Extended Warranty.
The following users liked this post:
Brad911 (08-22-2021)
Old 08-22-2021, 07:11 PM
Master Deep
Rennlist Member

Received 769 Likes on 434 Posts

https://rennlist.com/forums/992/1196...y-pricing.html

There are a couple forum vendors in that thread. Fidelity warranty covers any dealership or independent shop.
The following users liked this post:
Brad911 (08-22-2021)

Quick Reply: Porsche Extended Warranty