Color dilemma

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 11:40 AM
phila12180
Racer

Received 183 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter992
Hello,

configuring my new base 992 coupe. I have everything done, but I have head ache with colour combination. I really love red interiors (my ex 991.1 was full red interior with white exterior), but now I really want Guards Red and here is the problem. My options including my opinion.

1. GR with full bordeaux red. I think too much red, but my ex F California was exactly like this I loved it few years ago, now I think it is not a good idea

2. GR with black/bordeaux with deviated stitching. I think this should be OK, I think black can nicely cut the split of 2 different reds, not sure if it will be nice in real. Never seen on pictures. I know, it will be better with Carmine, but I like GR much more.

3. GR with truffle brown with chalk stitching. Looks classy and combines luxury and sporty, but I am worried it is too much Ferrari combination. If cohiba will be available in 992, this would be awesome.

4. GR with slate/chalk. The best combination, but I am not sure I can get over grey part. If chalk will be combined with Black, this would be winner

5. GR with mojave/black looks soooo nice, but my opinion on mojave is... simply it is the first option to black in every car if you have option to choose color

If you have or you have seen some of these combinations, I will appreciate your opinion or photos

Guards red
20/21 classic with coloured logo
Sunroof
4way Sport Plus seats
Heating/ventilation
PSE
Steering plus
911 badge
Rain sensor with dimming mirrors
Tinted taillight
Rear camera
Steering column in leather
Porsche crest on headrest
Bose
I have Guards Red with black interior. I really like the Bordeaux/Black interior but I do not think that Bordeaux looks good with the GR exterior.

Quick Reply: Color dilemma