Sponsored by:

Covid trip in y 2021 992 C2S

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 01:02 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,061 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by inastrangeland
Yes, Mitch has a tune he is shipping for the 992. What we are waiting for is specifically his M tuner software for the 992. He has it for other cars but so far, it's still not available for the 992 for custom tuning. You can check it out on his web site, it's pretty nice and does all the data logging needed for a customer dyno tune.

Here is a link.

https://www.m-engineering.us/pages/m-tuner

How much louder is your exhaust over the PSE? How would you rate both on a sound level 1-10? Tempted to buy it just for those tips!
Old 01-22-2021, 02:04 PM
inastrangeland
Burning Brakes

Received 704 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by but did you die
Jealous! Great pics and fantastic that the 992 proved to be such a solid road trip car. Do you have ACC?

Regarding your CEL...that is odd, I thought the sport cats would never throw a code. My understanding is clearing the code only clears it for that drive and when you restart it comes back.
Originally Posted by mdrobc1213
Pics are so cool. Love the scenery and color..Chalk wears the seasons well. I have your twin almost! Including the Akrapovic which I just installed after Xmas. No cats though.

Akrapovic 992 Tips - Sport Exhaust
992 - At home

Yes keep us informed on the CEL issue. Tune needed maybe? That has been usually how I solved similar problems when I had Fabspeed Sport Cats in my 981 Cayman S.
Originally Posted by BIGWORM
How much louder is your exhaust over the PSE? How would you rate both on a sound level 1-10? Tempted to buy it just for those tips!
If the PSE wide open is a 5 then the Akrapovic is a 9. Much louder than PSE. My wife had no complaints with the PSE even wide open. She hates the Akrapovic. I love it.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:26 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,061 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by inastrangeland
If the PSE wide open is a 5 then the Akrapovic is a 9. Much louder than PSE. My wife had no complaints with the PSE even wide open. She hates the Akrapovic. I love it.
Oh! That a big jump. I need to hear one in person asap. Thank you very much!

Quick Reply: Covid trip in y 2021 992 C2S