Sponsored by:

Final cab final color advice

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 03:44 PM
amelen
Pro

Received 118 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by aab
For me the support and adjustability of the 18 ways is great. However, I find the additional bolstering on the seat bottoms to make ingress/egress harder. Maybe on the 992’s it’s different? I must say that the lines of your 4S cab are beautiful!!
I noticed that on my Panamera 4S as well, I'd imagine it's even worse on the 911. I have to go down to a dealership to try it out. On my Panamera, the 18-way seats are probably the most comfortable I've had in any case.
Old 12-11-2020, 04:06 PM
steve9
Instructor

Received 76 Likes on 33 Posts

I came across the following C4S cab review (in Gentian) this morning while looking for 992 targa reviews. He is not very complimentary about the black roof in combination with the stunning gentian - fast forward to ~5 mins. However, he doesn't appear to be aware of the very limited options available for the roof colour because in a similar review of a night blue cab he thinks a grey roof would look better, which is not an available option! Personally I think the blue roof looks best with gentian but that judgement is based only on photos and the configurator.

ffw to 5'10"
ffw to 2'42"
Old 12-11-2020, 04:45 PM
amelen
Pro

Very good videos, thank you! He seems a little bit off on the options (ie sports exhaust being free, implying other color tops cost money, etc..) but aside from that some good info.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:09 PM
vlastan3
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sschlief
Hope this helps. Very close to yours.
I have the same wheels but in standard colour but considering painting them in this shinny black colour. Was going to ask you how dirty they get but as you have ceramic breaks I know the answer is not any brake dust at all. But in normal breakes should I paint my alloys black?
Old 12-12-2020, 09:53 AM
amelen
Pro

Originally Posted by vlastan3
I have the same wheels but in standard colour but considering painting them in this shinny black colour. Was going to ask you how dirty they get but as you have ceramic breaks I know the answer is not any brake dust at all. But in normal breakes should I paint my alloys black?
My panamera had the gloss black wheels. They do tend to look dirty after a while but in my opinion less dirty then non black. Based on my panamera experience I was thinking of getting them again, but probably not if I go with the blue exterior.

Quick Reply: Final cab final color advice