Sponsored by:

c2s - 2020 options - help me decide!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 11:52 PM
Arun Rao
Instructor

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Arun Rao
car has been shipped and is on its way to me. will post pics once it arrives (hopefully by 2020-11-25 or earlier!).
the car arrived this afternoon! battery was DOA upon arrival and it took the truck driver and porsche roadside assistance 1.5 hours to get the car started up and unloaded off the truck.

after the car was unloaded, i started up the car again and noticed that the check engine light was on; also saw a message flash by (didn't see what exactly what it was) that said something like "limited driving mode" (or some such thing). also noticed the auto-up/down function wasn't working for the windows.

called porsche stevens creek (store nearest to me) and they asked me to bring the car in so that they could take a quick look. when i got there, they simply reset the check engine light and reprogrammed the auto up/down function. everything seems to be "ok" now - will know more once i drive the car some more.

pictures of the big event attacched

Last edited by Arun Rao; 11-25-2020 at 11:58 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Arun Rao:
Bluehighways (11-26-2020), dribar (11-26-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 12:55 AM
kpblade
Racer

Received 176 Likes on 71 Posts

the car arrived this afternoon! battery was DOA upon arrival and it took the truck driver and porsche roadside assistance 1.5 hours to get the car started up and unloaded off the truck.

after the car was unloaded, i started up the car again and noticed that the check engine light was on; also saw a message flash by (didn't see what exactly what it was) that said something like "limited driving mode" (or some such thing). also noticed the auto-up/down function wasn't working for the windows.

called porsche stevens creek (store nearest to me) and they asked me to bring the car in so that they could take a quick look. when i got there, they simply reset the check engine light and reprogrammed the auto up/down function. everything seems to be "ok" now - will know more once i drive the car some more.

pictures of the big event attacched

I don't know if its the camera angle , but it appears that the upper, inner DRL on the passenger side is out.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:09 AM
mdrobc1213
Rennlist Member

Received 808 Likes on 446 Posts

car has been shipped and is on its way to me. will post pics once it arrives (hopefully by 2020-11-25 or earlier!).
Delivery pics? Did the car arrive? Let us know....wishing you well on delivery and all, Got mine today!
Old 11-26-2020, 01:32 AM
Arun Rao
Instructor

Originally Posted by mdrobc1213
Delivery pics? Did the car arrive? Let us know....wishing you well on delivery and all, Got mine today!
delivery pics above. re-attached here :-)

Old 11-26-2020, 01:34 AM
Arun Rao
Instructor

Originally Posted by kpblade
I don't know if its the camera angle , but it appears that the upper, inner DRL on the passenger side is out.
camera angle and/or artifact - the lights are fine. another picture attached.

Old 11-26-2020, 01:36 AM
Arun Rao
Instructor

and ... congratulations on receiving your car! share pics when you get the chance!
Old 11-26-2020, 03:56 AM
mdrobc1213
Rennlist Member

Received 808 Likes on 446 Posts

and ... congratulations on receiving your car! share pics when you get the chance!
Cool. Happy you got it and arrived ok. Enjoying it? Have 36 miles on mine so far....went out to the store looking for additionalThanksgiving dinner items tonight! LOL. Just to get another drive in the car....awesome!

Old 11-26-2020, 01:38 PM
Arun Rao
Instructor

Cool. Happy you got it and arrived ok. Enjoying it? Have 36 miles on mine so far....went out to the store looking for additionalThanksgiving dinner items tonight! LOL. Just to get another drive in the car....awesome!

stunning! congratulations.

car arrived with 28 miles. i put 40 miles on it last night (excluding the 5 mile trip to the dealership to get the after-effects of the dead battery corrected) just driving around for no reason at all

Quick Reply: c2s - 2020 options - help me decide!