Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered my first Porsche!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2020 | 11:47 AM
vanheto
Intermediate

Congrats. Welcome aboard !!

Nice specs too ! I am sure that once you have driven your new 992 you will never change brand again ;-)
Old 02-04-2020 | 09:51 PM
Clark.SoCal
8th Gear

Default can i have the 7% off dealer's info?

Originally Posted by COLT601
Always been an E30 guy but wanted to add something a little more modern to the stable. Bit the bullet and ordered a Carerra 4S with 7 speed manual, pasm, sport seats, full leather interior and a few other options. Went with Miami Blue and originally ordered it with the tan interior until I saw the Iceland green in person. Fell in love with it and had the dealer change the spec.

Doing an Atlanta delivery and will be driving the car back home (Fairbanks, Alaska). Estimated delivery date is late May or early June.

Also scored 7% under MSRP. My "local" dealer out of Anchorage (400 miles away) only wanted to give 5. Called around to a few others and just told them the situation. You give me 7 and you got the sale. Dealer in Vegas jumped right on it and deal was done.

Any tips or advice for a first timer?

hi there, congrats! I'm new to here and I will place my 992c2s order in this month. one dealer in southern California offered 4.5%off. but i hope i could get 7% off! can you share with the dear info.? only 3 hours drive to vegas from where i located (temecula)
Old 02-04-2020 | 09:58 PM
PJSD
Instructor

Originally Posted by LexVan
It's fun to see the 992 bringing new future owners & enthusiasts into the Porsche brand. This is good for all of us, no matter what Porsche you have.
It is a great community, I'm a first timer too. Lot of nice information and people.
Old 02-05-2020 | 10:46 PM
CarreraGTSilver
6th Gear

I just ordered my first Porsche 911 Carrera last Saturday. Delivery will be in about 3 months here in Houston. Previous owner of 5 BMWs.

Quick Reply: Ordered my first Porsche!!