Sponsored by:

Why would anyone want to buy a 992?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2019, 02:30 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Received 463 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by fxz
Simple, overpricing the 992 and 718 pretending they re modern through Audi plastics kool aid and despite chassis designs are from the 2005
Damn foolin marketing
hahaha
Old 12-29-2019, 05:21 PM
Benedict14
Burning Brakes

Received 291 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by 992Sam
The Ferrari is higher... actually... is it a Piece of Shiate also? curious ..
Interesting. At no point in my post did I mention;

• any other manufacturer,

• “a piece of Shiite”.

It was merely a refutation of your (proven) false claim regarding the “12-15% profit margin”. Lol.

I stated a fact and backed it up. You've dissembled, and brought a straw-man into the discussion. Why is Ferrari’s profit margin relevant ?

I’m puzzled by the defensiveness. Shocked to learn that you were bent so far over a barrel, only moments from The Gimp appearing ?

Look on the bright side - You’ve got a great car, and you’ve probably only lost $40K so far. Plus; it’ll be easy to sell to a McDonalds executive. Well played sir. Well played !

Old 12-29-2019, 05:59 PM
992Sam
Three Wheelin'

Received 828 Likes on 460 Posts

Originally Posted by Benedict14

• “a piece of Shiite”.

It was merely a refutation of your (proven) false claim regarding the “12-15% profit margin”. Lol.

I stated a fact and backed it up. You've dissembled, and brought a straw-man into the discussion. Why is Ferrari’s profit margin relevant ?

I’m puzzled by the defensiveness. Shocked to learn that you were bent so far over a barrel, only moments from The Gimp appearing ?

Look on the bright side - You’ve got a great car, and you’ve probably only lost $40K so far. Plus; it’ll be easy to sell to a McDonalds executive. Well played sir. Well played !

Here yes, you got a rise form me... here is your one response.

You really have some deep issues my (friend).. to go on a forum anonymously and try and rain on people's parade is something just south of sad and just north of stupid.

Here... I'll help with your therapy... we all over paid, for re-badged Audi/VW's and our cars will be worth 1/10 of what we paid for them inside of 5 years... Moreover, we'll experience massive mechanical issues and regret our purchases due to the cost cutting at Porsche.. So next time I want to "invest" in a car, I'll be sure to seek your council as clearly you've got a lock on buying cars with a good IRR.

There... now you can sleep. This is the last you will hear from me on this.. Trolls only a troll if you keep biting.

Last edited by 992Sam; 12-29-2019 at 06:14 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by 992Sam:
jkautz (12-29-2019), n4v4nod (12-29-2019)
Old 01-04-2020, 07:41 PM
jkautz
Burning Brakes

Received 347 Likes on 241 Posts

Originally Posted by Benedict14

• “a piece of Shiite”.

@Benedict14 You’re the biggest joke I’ve seen on this forum. I’m so happy to see comments like mine and others are putting your panties in such a bind.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:48 PM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 441 Likes on 263 Posts

Originally Posted by gotgolf52
We went to pickup my buddy GT3RS and I have a chance to sit in it and I realize how much more luxurious 992 became. It much more modern tech and luxury compare to my car. The cabriolet make my heart melt but that sticker price of $185k is way over my budget for third car weekend toy. Chalk/full leather/PCCB/Burmeister are my favorite options. It is a lovely car and awesome grand touring for weekend getaway. Congrats on those who lucky to own one.
me too when i was a kid I always dreamt an audi

Quick Reply: Why would anyone want to buy a 992?