Children’s car seat(s)

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2024, 12:57 PM
anjizkit
Instructor

Received 206 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by smiles11
Nap time

how did you attached this car seat, I see the seatbelts are not used.. do you have isoflex on the front seats? we dont have that in the US.
Old 05-17-2024, 12:49 PM
Toronto911T
Track Day

Received 29 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by anjizkit
well.. we recently got a T and just went for the expensive Porsche seats! its actually super nice and easy to install thanks to the buttons below the seat to slide around. also the same slider can provide the lean. the back seat backs are super rigid and straight so the rob a lot of leg room since the seats have to lean forward to help with the angle.

did anyone yank off the rear seat backs ?

This is awesome. Always wondered how these fit in a 992. Can the headrest be extended to max height without hitting the C pillar?

I currently have the peg perego viaggio flex 120 for my daughter who is about 47” tall. The headrest can’t be extended further as it’s up against the C pillar (granted, the whole seat on this model sits high), so I’m not sure how much longer my daughter can use it given she’ll grow past the correct headrest / shoulder height position likely within a year. Looking for a solution that sits lower and has a headrest that isn’t as bulky and so hopefully can be extended higher without hitting the C pillar. See below pics for my current setup.

How tall is your taller kid currently if you don’t mind saying?

Thanks!!

Quick Reply: Children’s car seat(s)