Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official waiting room for those with a new 992 on order --- come on in !!

Search this Thread

Old Today, 08:16 PM
RyuBraska
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 50 Posts

My car should arrive at the dealership any day now, but my SA is on holidays... Im hoping they work as a team and someone else will finalize the transaction and get the car ready.
Old Today, 08:49 PM
Hotsaucepancakes
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CJDCREW
Based on what I have seen posted, it is supposed to be the Supreme Ace docking JAX tomorrow 7/18, then it goes on to Freeport 7/25. I may or may not be more fixated on the Freeport timing...
Lol I feel you
Old Today, 08:53 PM
Hotsaucepancakes
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My question then would be... what boat left Emden on Jul 13th that's headed to Jacksonville. My triangulation techniques dont work, I would guess that the porsche app is showing that as the date it was loaded... but the 15th (when the app updated) or early 16th is when the boat actually shipped out.

Any one got some more of that hopium?
Old Today, 09:42 PM
heidorn
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Questions on Porsche production dates they give: I have a 911 S on order and the dates between the Porsche app and the Porsche website were in sync up to about a week ago, they are no longer in sync and have been moving around.

- The Porsche app showed "The Manufacturing Process is Complete" to be done on July 18th and this morning it revised the dates to say July 22nd (4 days later).
- This evening, July 17th, I received a notification through the Porsche app saying "Manufacturing is Complete (moving to shipping)" but its not reflected on the website data. I also received an email saying its "complete" and when selecting the link it now says July 22nd (so its really not complete if I believe the website data).
- When I log into the Porsche website the dates moved from July 18th to July 22nd but it doesn't reflect what the Porsche app is saying which is "Completed on July 17th".

I assumed either the app or website would pull the same data at the same time and be sync'd up, I guess not. I'm not sure if the car is complete today or its still another 5 days.

I keep looking at the data b/c I want to see the production pictures I keep hearing about from everyone. Where do you find the production pictures on both the app and website login? When are they given to you and how often are they updated?

Thanks

Last edited by heidorn; Today at 10:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Official waiting room for those with a new 992 on order --- come on in !!