Sponsored by: Porsche San Francisco

Very Poor experience with Fabspeed

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2021, 05:29 PM
PTS-BRG
Three Wheelin'

Received 634 Likes on 345 Posts

Not to beat a dead horse..

On a $3000 exhaust the CC charges are $90. Just guessing costs here, no idea what OP actually paid...

What company in their right mind would want this kind of publicity for $90? This is stupidity at the highest level. And this isnt a Yelp review, its the most targeted audience for their products in the world.
100% of people here are their potential buyers. Beyond dumb. This is one of those situations you just eat it, not only for being dead wrong, not only for making the customer happy, but for the simple reason that the negative PR from it will cost you potentially tens of thousands of dollars in lost sales.

Not too much business savvy over at Fabspeed it seems..
The following 2 users liked this post by PTS-BRG:
911land (10-23-2021), M. Schneider (11-11-2021)
Old 10-20-2021, 05:53 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,404 Likes on 2,513 Posts

Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
simply reiterated our T&C's. They state you will receive a full refund minus the fees applied by your CC company.
You do realize that this is against the Acceptance Terms with American Express (and Visa and MasterCard)?
The following 2 users liked this post by LexVan:
Apex Ace (10-22-2021), M. Schneider (11-11-2021)
Old 10-20-2021, 06:00 PM
PorscheSince2013
Rennlist Member

Received 290 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Jason,

I am very sorry that things had to come to this point. I am happy to clarify some of the causes for confusion, in no way does it justify what happened.

I understand your frustrations completely, and I share a lot of them. The front of the house (Our sales/marketing team) has a limited view of what is going on with the fabrication floor. Every purchase that is made gets added to a schedule and produced in that order. Your system has been on the weekly 'In fabrication' schedule for the past 4 weeks, leading me to assume, understandably, that it was in process. As of last week, upon your request, I looked into it again. It was labeled "Hold for brackets" which I inquired about and was told they were being built early this week. As you had told me numerous times, you had an install scheduled this coming Friday (10/22), and that as long as you got them before then everything would be fine. Going off of that statement I ensured through our fabrication director, that they would be finished by today and overnighted to you today.

It was truly my intention to provide you with all of the information I had available at the time of your requests, unfortunately, the information available to me was inaccurate.
So, it seems Fabspeed admitted their mistake in interpreting the way things move through their schedule, within their system. I would be frustrated. But ultimately they stepped up and got it done in time for installation. Personally, I would take it and enjoy it.
The following users liked this post:
Steve 96C4S (10-20-2021)

Quick Reply: Very Poor experience with Fabspeed