Sponsored by:

GT3RS: Msrp but wait 6years VS Pay current market value

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Butzi
Rennlist Member

Received 187 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by NRAzar
Maybe I should make a review. I was promised by both my SM and GM that they would allocate me a GT3 RS over a conference call after wiring money for a turbo s that was stuck at port still for them to achieve their sales numbers. Upon retirement of the SM, they re-confirmed that commitment. However, the GM began ignoring all my communications including emails and calls regarding the promise. The SM ignores all the voicemails I left as well. Not sure if there is any recourse for these shady practices.
Walk in first?
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
NRAzar
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 23 Posts

Out-of-state dealership. Still trying to get my foot in the door at a local one this year since things fell apart.
The following users liked this post:
Butzi (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Blonde_magnet
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe I should make a review. I was promised by both my SM and GM that they would allocate me a GT3 RS over a conference call after wiring money for a turbo s that was stuck at port still for them to achieve their sales numbers. Upon retirement of the SM, they re-confirmed that commitment. However, the GM began ignoring all my communications including emails and calls regarding the promise. The SM ignores all the voicemails I left as well. Not sure if there is any recourse for these shady practices.
I guarantee you when you write a one star review they will call you in lightening speed. Then you can start your negotiations. Thank me later.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Butzi
Rennlist Member

Received 187 Likes on 106 Posts

Out-of-state dealership. Still trying to get my foot in the door at a local one this year since things fell apart.
Ah. That could be one of the problems, and given the rumors of potentially more stringent rules on allocations to locality...
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM
NRAzar
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Blonde_magnet
I guarantee you when you write a one star review they will call you in lightening speed. Then you can start your negotiations. Thank me later.
Worth giving a shot. I will let you all know how it goes.

Originally Posted by Butzi
Ah. That could be one of the problems, and given the rumors of potentially more stringent rules on allocations to locality...
Agreed. I don't take it personal; wish the promise came to fruition.
The following users liked this post:
Butzi (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
michaeldorian
Rennlist Member

Received 533 Likes on 299 Posts

Really nice build. Just about 100k over just ended on BAT. Seems like market is softer but not 50k softer.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...911-gt3-rs-23/
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 614 Likes on 284 Posts

I'd rather take the "current market value" of 100K and spend the next 6 years traveling with my family and making actual memories instead of buying a car
Old Today, 01:19 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,101 Likes on 2,347 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
I put my name on a dealer's list that only sells at MSRP about five years ago. Timing was luck of the draw and I had a 991.2 GT3 RS to keep me entertained so I wasn't too worried. Worked out great because my name came up for the dealers first 992 GT3 RS. I punted that to the number two guy on the list in order to get PTS, which was available on the next allocation. I re-up with them every time I take delivery of a new car and I've yet to turn down anything when it's my turn. Needless to say they have a customer for life.

To each his own, but I've never paid an ADM and never will. There are just too many great cars out there to play that game.
Glad to hear that you have a good guy dealer. What state are they in? Do you trade your older GT cars to them when the new ones come in?
Old Today, 01:20 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,861 Likes on 2,398 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
As long as you stay off the bike....
well my eye blew up in bed, so no floaters or lights, just full macula detachment.
my knee infected while eating dinner
most the stuff are not bike related.

I will be aroudn 6yrs later I only worry about others....
I have plenty near death experience and satan got scared.
Old Today, 01:23 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,101 Likes on 2,347 Posts

Originally Posted by michaeldorian
Really nice build. Just about 100k over just ended on BAT. Seems like market is softer but not 50k softer.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...911-gt3-rs-23/
2 owners with 300 miles, huh? My build is very similar but in Grey.

Quick Reply: GT3RS: Msrp but wait 6years VS Pay current market value