Milage/Price on GT Cars

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2024, 10:50 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

Received 541 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by WenigerAberBeser
Logically, more desirable = people will pay more

But man, people have such thin skin here. Fat people are fat, just like sofas have lower resale than buckets on RS… if that hurts, maybe you can’t afford.
I'd love to debate this back and forth with you, but you need to take that conversation up with your dealer since you're right, I can't afford to waste anymore time on this. Beyond that I leave you with this spiritual message from brother Hova.....

Old 06-20-2024, 11:17 PM
BHSAAA
Advanced

Received 83 Likes on 24 Posts

As an aside to the fascinating dialog above, I’d like to remind folks that in many auctions, whether on-line sites or in person: 1. Bids on reserve auctions, up to the reserve, are. not an indication of market price - friends help friends….2. Not all bids above reserve may also not be market - friends help friends. 3. On many no reserve auctions… friends help friends. Yes, fees go to the auction house, but sometimes that’s a small price to pay to support a market or establish a price for other reasons. Think of past resto car bubbles, XKE bubbles, Healey bubbles, the list goes on.

PS: I love me some BAT, but the shilling is getting obnoxious…..
The following users liked this post:
Diablo Dude (06-21-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 11:30 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Received 1,362 Likes on 719 Posts

Originally Posted by Justaroofer
I'd love to debate this back and forth with you, but you need to take that conversation up with your dealer since you're right, I can't afford to waste anymore time on this. Beyond that I leave you with this spiritual message from brother Hova.....

great ‘sex trafficking’ role model you got there
Old 06-20-2024, 11:44 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BHSAAA
As an aside to the fascinating dialog above, I’d like to remind folks that in many auctions, whether on-line sites or in person: 1. Bids on reserve auctions, up to the reserve, are. not an indication of market price - friends help friends….2. Not all bids above reserve may also not be market - friends help friends. 3. On many no reserve auctions… friends help friends. Yes, fees go to the auction house, but sometimes that’s a small price to pay to support a market or establish a price for other reasons. Think of past resto car bubbles, XKE bubbles, Healey bubbles, the list goes on.

PS: I love me some BAT, but the shilling is getting obnoxious…..
it’s only the last bid that matters anyways

cars sold at dealers are harder to gauge the ‘all in’ price because dealers play games (low trades, hidden adm, add ons like PPF, mandatory financing). Someone getting a low trade and paying a high ADm on another car but sputtering MSRP on his RS is an example of this
Old 06-21-2024, 09:10 AM
PTS
Rennlist Member

Received 2,866 Likes on 1,305 Posts

To say sofas are more desirable and bring more money in the secondary market is just false. There is an incredible amount of data out there to prove that wrong. I'm not speaking to which is better or my own preference but only someone who specs a 3RS (and 4RS) with sofas would claim something so ridiculous, then say a few dealers agreed with him as the "data" for that claim
The following 3 users liked this post by PTS:
DodoBrd (06-21-2024), TOporschefan (06-21-2024), WenigerAberBeser (06-21-2024)
Old 06-21-2024, 09:48 AM
deVeil
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 17 Posts

great ‘sex trafficking’ role model you got there
You know that's Jay Z not P. Diddy right?
Old 06-21-2024, 10:15 AM
GT3 Mike
Rennlist Member

Received 1,030 Likes on 558 Posts

Originally Posted by deVeil
He's a pedophile like the rest of them.
The following 2 users liked this post by GT3 Mike:
DodoBrd (06-21-2024), WenigerAberBeser (06-21-2024)
Old 06-21-2024, 11:08 AM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by deVeil
Originally Posted by GT3 Mike
He's a pedophile like the rest of them.
ah my bad, is he the stabby drug dealer one?
Old 06-21-2024, 11:21 AM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

So I'm taking it you grew up culturally sheltered. I'll allow you some "splaining" of this topic. Knives are a very European weapon of choice due to their governments fears of more revolutions due to their oppression and greed of the governments. Here is the USA, "switches" are pistols as swtiches are better than "stabby" things. Any self respecting drug dealer doesn't pull their piece unless necessary, and that's only in the event his "shooters" aren't near by which is highly unlikely. A "shooter" is exactly that, person in the rank and file that's designed to take the fall for the greater good of keeping the "business" in operation.

So to recap, real street Gs don't get their hands dirty.

Please take time here to immerse into the kulture.

Old 06-21-2024, 11:52 AM
deVeil
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 17 Posts

Yes. Though in fairness the guy he was accused of stabbing has since said he in fact did not stab him.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:56 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

So I'm taking it you grew up culturally sheltered. I'll allow you some "splaining" of this topic. Knives are a very European weapon of choice due to their governments fears of more revolutions due to their oppression and greed of the governments. Here is the USA, "switches" are pistols as swtiches are better than "stabby" things. Any self respecting drug dealer doesn't pull their piece unless necessary, and that's only in the event his "shooters" aren't near by which is highly unlikely. A "shooter" is exactly that, person in the rank and file that's designed to take the fall for the greater good of keeping the "business" in operation.

So to recap, real street Gs don't get their hands dirty.

Please take time here to immerse into the kulture.
Takes one to know one I guess...

Doesn't sound like culture, sounds like a bunch of degenerates with no strong male/father presence growing up.... but i understand how you can get those mixed up Goofer, the same way you mix up facts with 'what my dealer told me' opinions
Old 06-21-2024, 01:05 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

Takes one to know one I guess...

Doesn't sound like culture, sounds like a bunch of degenerates with no strong male/father presence growing up.... but i understand how you can get those mixed up Goofer, the same way you mix up facts with 'what my dealer told me' opinions

"Dealers" plural.... in different time zones, different dealer groups and all! Exciting stuff! All say same thing, many buyers spec out LWB and then call to inquire on how to add 18 ways after. Believe it or not, a large majority of the GT car crowd actually drives their cars as daily drivers and if they do have alternates it's their wifes car or a city cruiser. Crazy people want to be comfortable.

For what it's worth though, not sure the forum is a place for racism so you probably should tone that down and just stick with car values and what BAT tells you! You know, ocean front property in Arizona kinda stuff!
Old 06-21-2024, 01:10 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

"Dealers" plural.... in different time zones, different dealer groups and all! Exciting stuff! All say same thing, many buyers spec out LWB and then call to inquire on how to add 18 ways after. Believe it or not, a large majority of the GT car crowd actually drives their cars as daily drivers and if they do have alternates it's their wifes car or a city cruiser. Crazy people want to be comfortable.

For what it's worth though, not sure the forum is a place for racism so you probably should tone that down and just stick with car values and what BAT tells you! You know, ocean front property in Arizona kinda stuff!
ahh the race card. suppression of speech. pulling out the big guns when logic and facts aren't your friends. i see your type in the news all the time! keep going Goofer... entertainment for all
Old 06-21-2024, 01:22 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Received 2,215 Likes on 1,243 Posts

Oh boy. There's the fat people comments again. Shame.
Seems to be a TEXAS thing with all of that BBQ?
Ranked #10 in obesity in the U.S.
35.7%

Obesity Data | Texas DSHS

Old 06-21-2024, 01:32 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

ahh the race card. suppression of speech. pulling out the big guns when logic and facts aren't your friends. i see your type in the news all the time! keep going Goofer... entertainment for all
Weird you'd prefer to continuously make racial remarks rather than reflect. Is JayZs individual success being greater than your's a trigger? I doubt he'd want bucket seats himself lol. As matter of fact considering he's more into Paganis I know for a fact GT cars aren't his jam. I mean after all he's one of the only people RR makes one off builds for so it's safe to say he knows a few things about cars.

Originally Posted by Diablo Dude
Seems to be a TEXAS thing with all of that BBQ?
Ranked #10 in obesity in the U.S.
35.7%

Obesity Data | Texas DSHS
Definitely don't disagree there's alot of amazing food varieties in Texas. Even when traveling always look forward to getting back home. Not really the BBQ, more so the TexMex. Literally Mexican restaurants are essentially guaranteed to succeed no matter where they pop up. From Uvalde, to Lubbock, to good ole fashion Orange Texas... the Mexican food spots will be a packed house. The urban areas get the White privilege type of restaurants which are overpriced crap, but even those succeed because of all the non-native Texans want "Mexican food". Lol

The metrics they use of BMI though is old world dead data pooling. According to a BMI chart Olympic athletes are obese aswell.

To top that years ago there was a data point for most obese cities in the US and they used frequency of donut shops per square mile. That's a city I can support!

Last edited by Justaroofer; 06-21-2024 at 01:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Milage/Price on GT Cars