Sponsored by:

Milage/Price on GT Cars

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2024, 02:23 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

Received 541 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by WenigerAberBeser
my point was that they gave you nearly $50k less than what they sold the GT4RS... that is not a normal spread for a 4RS with buckets... but I guess go on believing the DEALERS
Ask yourself this, why should I make money off the dealer when they're making less money already off me? Goofy. The expectation of getting a markup on a car I trade when receiving a PTS "halo car" as some would say at sticker is just odd. Plus $230k for a 2yr old TTS with almost 10k miles also is a huge win. Additionally trade in washed out 22k in taxes.... everyone is a winner all the way around and that's what makes a good deal and a long standing relationship.

Additionally not sure what the definition of "normal spread" is.

Last edited by Justaroofer; 06-20-2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:24 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Diablo Dude
Sofas.
We prefer the term Laz-e-bois.
The following users liked this post:
Diablo Dude (06-20-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 02:49 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Received 1,362 Likes on 719 Posts

Originally Posted by Justaroofer
Ask yourself this, why should I make money off the dealer when they're making less money already off me? Goofy. The expectation of getting a markup on a car I trade when receiving a PTS "halo car" as some would say at sticker is just odd. Plus $230k for a 2yr old TTS with almost 10k miles also is a huge win. Additionally trade in washed out 22k in taxes.... everyone is a winner all the way around and that's what makes a good deal and a long standing relationship.

Additionally not sure what the definition of "normal spread" is.
I'm glad you believe you got a good deal... I am sure the Dealer is also VERY HAPPY. But thinking sofas have better resale than buckets on RS models is down right HILARIOUS!

How much was the markup on the touring BTW?
Old 06-20-2024, 03:48 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

I'm glad you believe you got a good deal... I am sure the Dealer is also VERY HAPPY. But thinking sofas have better resale than buckets on RS models is down right HILARIOUS!

How much was the markup on the touring BTW?
No. The buckets are more desired AFTER people buy their cars with buckets. I'm sorry, its not my opinion. Been told this by a handful of dealers that there's an unspoken level of buyers remorse for buckets. Again not my opinion so you're beating a dead horse argument trying to chastise me lol.

Additionally please... find me a dealer that would give you a car at sticker and then put full value markup on your trade without any under the table $ hold back. There's a Houston dealer that tried to do that and then wanted to keep the deal totally separate and hold 100k back on the equity of trade as the mark up towards the new deal and then not even apply the tax savings. Someone actually took that deal too which was unfortunate. On the Touring ADM... $70k and don't give a $hit. It was money well spent for time well saved and put me on that dealers "go to" list for cars. Couple roof claims, big deal don't care.

They sold that ST that was in that photo for essentially 300k over sticker to someone in Florida.... plus the lease. Lol.

To the OP original post, BAT and RL are not accurate data points.... for anything.

#valuetotimeisreal
Diablo Dude (06-20-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 04:25 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

No. The buckets are more desired AFTER people buy their cars with buckets. I'm sorry, its not my opinion. Been told this by a handful of dealers that there's an unspoken level of buyers remorse for buckets. Again not my opinion so you're beating a dead horse argument trying to chastise me lol.

Additionally please... find me a dealer that would give you a car at sticker and then put full value markup on your trade without any under the table $ hold back. There's a Houston dealer that tried to do that and then wanted to keep the deal totally separate and hold 100k back on the equity of trade as the mark up towards the new deal and then not even apply the tax savings. Someone actually took that deal too which was unfortunate. On the Touring ADM... $70k and don't give a $hit. It was money well spent for time well saved and put me on that dealers "go to" list for cars. Couple roof claims, big deal don't care.

They sold that ST that was in that photo for essentially 300k over sticker to someone in Florida.... plus the lease. Lol.

To the OP original post, BAT and RL are not accurate data points.... for anything.

#valuetotimeisreal
whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Everyone here knows your opinions are bat**** crazy. Keep listening to those dealers and not actual data though bye bye
supershaft (06-20-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 05:06 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Received 2,215 Likes on 1,243 Posts

Additionally please... find me a dealer that would give you a car at sticker and then put full value markup on your trade without any under the table $ hold back.
He can't.
They don't exist.

Old 06-20-2024, 05:26 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Diablo Dude
He can't.
They don't exist.
DD - you following me around on RL again? lol
Old 06-20-2024, 07:57 PM
DodoBrd
Burning Brakes

Received 913 Likes on 441 Posts

Damn hilarious

@Justaroofer you probably think fat chicks are beautiful too, because ya know #bodypositivity !
Old 06-20-2024, 08:07 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by DodoBrd
Damn hilarious

@Justaroofer you probably think fat chicks are beautiful too, because ya know #bodypositivity !
Why the ST bois in here so sour? Yall got yalls sheep in wolves clothing(yes said that the way intended) so be happy! Also, why you making hateful statements towards BBW? This forums not meant for hate speech.

I'd be pissed if I lived near Dallas too so I'm sending hugs for comfort.

Last edited by Justaroofer; 06-20-2024 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-20-2024, 08:18 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Why the ST bois in here so sour? Yall got yalls sheep in wolves clothing(yes said that the way intended) so be happy! Also, why you making hateful statements towards BBW? This forums not meant for hate speech.

I'd be pissed if I lived near Dallas too so I'm sending hugs for comfort.
another thread dissolved by justapooper’s kiddie comments after he’s defeated by facts and logic
The following 2 users liked this post by WenigerAberBeser:
BlazinPond (06-20-2024), supershaft (06-20-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 08:20 PM
DodoBrd
Burning Brakes

Received 913 Likes on 441 Posts

another thread dissolved by justapooper’s kiddie comments after he’s defeated by facts and logic
haha, justapooper !

he provides good entertainment. Like a jester for everyone to look at… he just hasn’t realized it yet
The following 2 users liked this post by DodoBrd:
BlazinPond (06-20-2024), supershaft (06-20-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 08:20 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

Still waiting on those...... 🍿

OP....

Do yourself a favor, don't fall into the circle jerk of RL or BAT. Source your data from the people that actually transact these beauties on the regular. Or get someone to monitor Barret Jackson or Mecum for you.
Old 06-20-2024, 08:23 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Still waiting on those...... 🍿

OP....

Do yourself a favor, don't fall into the circle jerk of RL or BAT. Source your data from the people that actually transact these beauties on the regular. Or get someone to monitor Barret Jackson or Mecum for you.
hahaha

yeah OP definitely don’t look at BAT where, you know, you can see it with your OWN EYES that fat lady seats don’t belong on the RS and resale reflects… just take the well respected opinion of some random guy.

but I guess if all you do in your RS is pick up your BBW, go in a straight line on Houston freeways and eat popcorn, it doesn’t really matter

Last edited by WenigerAberBeser; 06-20-2024 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-20-2024, 08:52 PM
Justaroofer
Three Wheelin'

hahaha

yeah OP definitely don’t look at BAT where, you know, you can see it with your OWN EYES that fat lady seats don’t belong on the RS and resale reflects… just take the well respected opinion of some random guy.
Oh boy. There's the fat people comments again. Shame.

BAT doesn't reflect alot and nobody said that 18 ways held value better lol. I said lots of people wish they had them after specing LWd. Love how people here get so worked up for nothing. Keep going! I love it.
Old 06-20-2024, 09:16 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

18ways(which is most desirable, sorry not my opinion just facts from multiple dealers on resale).
Logically, more desirable = people will pay more

But man, people have such thin skin here. Fat people are fat, just like sofas have lower resale than buckets on RS… if that hurts, maybe you can’t afford.
Maxant13 (06-20-2024)

Quick Reply: Milage/Price on GT Cars