Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 23RS is for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2023 | 09:15 PM
zedcat
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Any other track days on Friday or Monday either in Austin or Houston to book end those weekends that you listed?
Not that I know of. ASF used to be 3days Fri-Sun but seems they are only doing Sat-Sun now. If you know a member at MSRH, Harris Hill, MSRC, or Eagles Canyon that could host you as a guest, that would be your best bet. Of those membership tracks I'd say Eagles canyon is the best although a bit far- near Ft Worth.

I recall a thread in the Racing/DE forum by someone doing a trip to COTA from the NE I think and looking for similar options to add to the trip. Can't recall the OP. You might try a search over there or just post for some input.

Best of luck, would be great to see some RSs at COTA. I usually make the ASF weekends (GT3 or GT4CS)

Edit: here's the MSR calendar Calendar - MSR Houston

Last edited by zedcat; 07-06-2023 at 09:34 PM.
The following users liked this post:
usctrojanGT3 (07-07-2023)
Old 07-07-2023 | 12:06 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by zedcat
Not that I know of. ASF used to be 3days Fri-Sun but seems they are only doing Sat-Sun now. If you know a member at MSRH, Harris Hill, MSRC, or Eagles Canyon that could host you as a guest, that would be your best bet. Of those membership tracks I'd say Eagles canyon is the best although a bit far- near Ft Worth.

I recall a thread in the Racing/DE forum by someone doing a trip to COTA from the NE I think and looking for similar options to add to the trip. Can't recall the OP. You might try a search over there or just post for some input.

Best of luck, would be great to see some RSs at COTA. I usually make the ASF weekends (GT3 or GT4CS)

Edit: here's the MSR calendar Calendar - MSR Houston
I went out to COTA a few times with MVP which did a Fri-Sun 3-day track weekend which was a blast, too bad the track groups don't do those any longer. It'd be great to do a few track days at MSR since I'll have the car at Porsche North Houston.
Old 07-07-2023 | 11:00 AM
85Gold
Rennlist Member

When will you RS arrive? Let's see if there is a Friday or Monday to book end one of those COTA weekends.
Also don't count out Eagles Canyon as an additional track. I'm in for whenever/ wherever.

Peter
usctrojanGT3 (07-08-2023)
Old 07-07-2023 | 05:52 PM
RyanSD
Pro

Originally Posted by handdoc
i've sat and watched this thread and others with certain members involved, and i've remained quiet until now

this is all too comical...why people feel the need to tout their bank account amounts, albeit without proof, is beyond me

i want no one to know who i am, where i live etc...i just wanna be around fellow enthusiasts, whether they can afford the car or not, thats the fun here

where we track in NH we have 95% awesome peeps, peeps that could buy and sell most peeps here, yet they talk about cars tracking, family etc and nothing else...no ego of "mine is better than yours" etc...the 5% does just that, and no one hangs with them, in fact they are just asses!...at the track we are all just enthusiasts trying to have fun, slip away from the daily grind and have some peace enjoying an escape we all love

this BS on who has more is just nonsense

i came from nothing, scrapped my way all the way to the place i am now, sacrificing and risking everything and anything to build and live the american dream...but as i sit here in grungy shorts and a t shirt (same way i go on errands) i hope everyone never recognizes me, other than the guy that fixed their hand or passed them on the front straight at the track!
Its just how us Cali guys Roll.....

Last edited by RyanSD; 07-07-2023 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-07-2023 | 07:59 PM
welikethetrack
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by handdoc
i've sat and watched this thread and others with certain members involved, and i've remained quiet until now

this is all too comical...why people feel the need to tout their bank account amounts, albeit without proof, is beyond me

i want no one to know who i am, where i live etc...i just wanna be around fellow enthusiasts, whether they can afford the car or not, thats the fun here

where we track in NH we have 95% awesome peeps, peeps that could buy and sell most peeps here, yet they talk about cars tracking, family etc and nothing else...no ego of "mine is better than yours" etc...the 5% does just that, and no one hangs with them, in fact they are just asses!...at the track we are all just enthusiasts trying to have fun, slip away from the daily grind and have some peace enjoying an escape we all love

this BS on who has more is just nonsense

i came from nothing, scrapped my way all the way to the place i am now, sacrificing and risking everything and anything to build and live the american dream...but as i sit here in grungy shorts and a t shirt (same way i go on errands) i hope everyone never recognizes me, other than the guy that fixed their hand or passed them on the front straight at the track!
This is the most humble brag post of all time LOL, it is hilariously ironic

Interesting how you take offense to (insert financial money something), then proceed to tell the forum your "peeps" in NH, assuming New Hampshire??, can "buy and sell most peeps here"....

I would say the person commenting that has a pretty big ego tbh...the fact your doing this coming from NH is honestly comical, not FL, TX, CA, NY, WA, CT......New Hampshire R.O.F.L.

Also, I don't think I have ever gone to the racetrack and met someone bragging about their money or job, I think people talking about cars the whole time is every racetrack across the U.S.

BondJ (07-16-2023)
Old 07-07-2023 | 08:32 PM
raymort
Rennlist Member

I went out to COTA a few times with MVP which did a Fri-Sun 3-day track weekend which was a blast, too bad the track groups don't do those any longer. It'd be great to do a few track days at MSR since I'll have the car at Porsche North Houston.
Check with Esses Racing. They sometimes do a private day on Monday after Edge, etc.

They run an open track (no sessions) and it’s usually 10-14 cars in total. So, you pretty much have an open track whenever you go out. Also, I don’t think they care about windows up/down - also it’s open passing if you encounter anyone.

It’s not cheap, but you Cali guys with no ADM should be able to handle it. Oh, free coffee, donuts, garage spot, and AC in the side building. And driver’s meeting lasts like 3 min.
Old 07-08-2023 | 01:21 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by welikethetrack
Looks like Willow springs SOW got a few spots left for tomorrow.

SIGNING UP NOWWWWWW. @usctrojanGT3 You should be going, it's only 94 tomorrow
Too hot (I don't track when it's over 90 degrees) and I have open houses this weekend. I try to hit up the mid week Speed District events. I'm out until Sept/Oct when it gets cooler.
Old 07-08-2023 | 01:23 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by raymort
Check with Esses Racing. They sometimes do a private day on Monday after Edge, etc.

They run an open track (no sessions) and it’s usually 10-14 cars in total. So, you pretty much have an open track whenever you go out. Also, I don’t think they care about windows up/down - also it’s open passing if you encounter anyone.

It’s not cheap, but you Cali guys with no ADM should be able to handle it. Oh, free coffee, donuts, garage spot, and AC in the side building. And driver’s meeting lasts like 3 min.
I love open track days with lower car counts. Do you have the contact info to Esses Racing. I was thinking a private day and/or a track & tune Friday or Monday would be great. I want to get my money's worth if I'm going to go tracking in Texas.
Old 07-08-2023 | 09:55 AM
world-architect
Advanced

Originally Posted by Justaroofer
Its funny how people want to clown others that enjoy comfort in a car they choose to enjoy.

So what seats are in your 9923RS?
appreciate your thoughts, it is always what we have that we justify and we are all entitled to our opinions, that said, I am happy for you and wish you well and hope you are driving your GT car, just thought a little humor is good for the mind and soul…..sold my 2019 gt3rs with full buckets last year, regret it….drove 17k / year….in hunt for new one….
Old 07-08-2023 | 11:57 AM
Justaroofer
Banned

Originally Posted by world-architect
appreciate your thoughts, it is always what we have that we justify and we are all entitled to our opinions, that said, I am happy for you and wish you well and hope you are driving your GT car, just thought a little humor is good for the mind and soul…..sold my 2019 gt3rs with full buckets last year, regret it….drove 17k / year….in hunt for new one….
Perfect, so buckets is your thing.

SurprisIngly the majority of the fan bois that get buckets wish they had 18ways. They're hust too afraid of the cult side of the brand attempting to shame them.

Bucket bois= closet lounge lovers.
logical (07-09-2023)
Old 07-08-2023 | 12:03 PM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

SurprisIngly the majority of the fan bois that get buckets wish they had 18ways. They're hust too afraid of the cult side of the brand attempting to shame them.

Carbon bucket seats are like rap music. Nobody really likes it/them but people get them so others with think they are cool.
Old 07-08-2023 | 12:16 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

You have any official supporting data on that?
WernerE (07-08-2023)
Old 07-08-2023 | 12:22 PM
Justaroofer
Banned

Originally Posted by Patton250
Carbon bucket seats are like rap music. Nobody really likes it/them but people get them so others with think they are cool.   
Truth be told Moneybagg yo and meek mill are frequently on my radios.
Originally Posted by ExMB
You have any official supporting data on that? 
Speak with your GM or Sales manager on that and people that actually God forbid I say it.... drive these as actual steet production cars as intended. ​​​​​​​The regrets are real, it's just unspoken.

Last edited by Justaroofer; 07-08-2023 at 12:23 PM.
Old 07-08-2023 | 01:29 PM
alcoolmag911
Advanced

Fake news
The following 3 users liked this post by alcoolmag911:
BlazinPond (07-08-2023), Finlander (07-09-2023), usctrojanGT3 (07-08-2023)
Old 07-08-2023 | 01:34 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Speak with your GM or Sales manager on that and people that actually God forbid I say it.... drive these as actual steet production cars as intended. ​​​​​​​The regrets are real, it's just unspoken.
So your supporting data is your communication hearsay with a dealership but nothing concrete you can actually post?

Quick Reply: My 23RS is for sale!