Sponsored by:

Shipping schedule Emden - USA

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2022, 02:37 PM
Poupon McArr
Racer

Received 131 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Fsudoles
Thank you! Where is your car getting delivered?
ATL dealer - hoping it'll be ready this week, but dealer is expecting TONs of cars through the end of the month so I'll have to see how quickly they can prep.
Old 03-21-2022, 03:18 PM
cucu
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigdogbob
my car is on that one.
Mine too. Did you hear anything from your SA about the damaged cars? In my case he just said they got a report saying that my car came into contact with at least one other but they don't have the extent of the damage, or info on how it will be handled. I just hope this won't add too much delay in the port...
Old 03-21-2022, 03:28 PM
Bigdogbob
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by cucu
Mine too. Did you hear anything from your SA about the damaged cars? In my case he just said they got a report saying that my car came into contact with at least one other but they don't have the extent of the damage, or info on how it will be handled. I just hope this won't add too much delay in the port...
mine said they aren’t sure if mine was involved or if there is any damage but to expect a significant delay. I take that to mean 2-3 more weeks. Original delivery date was 4/8/15 and now I’m not expecting it until May if it wasn’t damaged and I have no idea when if it was damaged. They are going to pull them all off and have them inspected by hand at the port before taking receipt of them. The composer looks to have capacity for up to 6,500 cars per what I can find online so who knows how many will need inspecting in Houston.
you probably need to brace yourself for a lengthy delay.
Old 03-21-2022, 04:07 PM
thigos
Rennlist Member

Received 345 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by tstafford
Siem Cicero made good progress and now appears to be holding in the Gulf. Guessing the port is busy. Hopefully it makes it to Houston today!
Cicero is now moving at 14 knots after idling around in the gulf. Hopefully this means it is making it's final push into port!
Old 03-22-2022, 07:41 AM
tstafford
Race Car

Received 1,085 Likes on 621 Posts

Originally Posted by thigos
Cicero is now moving at 14 knots after idling around in the gulf. Hopefully this means it is making it's final push into port!
Well. It's still circling. I was very optimistic after the quick in/out at JAX however TYD has consistently shown a 3/25 arrival date in HOU - maybe Porsche knows how this works!
Old 03-22-2022, 11:23 AM
MiamiAnimalDoc
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

SFL Conductor is almost at first port! Super exciting. My first Porsche and my dream car is actually almost here!
The following 2 users liked this post by MiamiAnimalDoc:
Fsudoles (03-22-2022), keepupp (03-22-2022)
Old 03-22-2022, 11:40 AM
keepupp
Rennlist Member

Received 105 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by MiamiAnimalDoc
SFL Conductor is almost at first port! Super exciting. My first Porsche and my dream car is actually almost here!
Mine is on that boat too. Final destination Cincinnati.
The following 2 users liked this post by keepupp:
Fsudoles (03-22-2022), MiamiAnimalDoc (03-22-2022)
Old 03-22-2022, 11:52 AM
n2cars
Three Wheelin'

Received 234 Likes on 134 Posts

SFL Composer update. I don't know if this is good or bad news. The cars going to Houston are on the bottom of the boat. Maybe that was a safer place during the storm?
Old 03-22-2022, 12:31 PM
Bigdogbob
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by n2cars
SFL Composer update. I don't know if this is good or bad news. The cars going to Houston are on the bottom of the boat. Maybe that was a safer place during the storm?
One can hope. I think we are still at least a week out before we start getting any real info. All conjecture and supposition right now.
But, it is past the Florida Keys and into the gulf now.
Old 03-22-2022, 12:39 PM
cyberay
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Has anyone whose car was on the Siem Cicero which docked at Jacksonville port 3/17, had their car reach the dealership? Mine was cleared for transport on 3/18, but has not yet reached the dealership in Pompano Beach - six hours away from Jacksonville.

Never mind, I just received a text with photos of the car at the dealership. It just arrived, so it likely left Jacksonville early this morning.

Last edited by cyberay; 03-22-2022 at 02:41 PM.
Old 03-22-2022, 03:53 PM
RobbieRob
Pro

Received 105 Likes on 51 Posts

Does anyone have an updated shipping schedule like was previous posted by member PTS? My dates change very week, 51 days, 30 days, now back up to 45 days. Car is at port waiting for a ship to Baltimore, which according to the last schedule posted should have been on the Siem Cunfucious and to port on 4-8, but that ship is nowhere near.
Old 03-22-2022, 03:57 PM
Trapperj
Advanced

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by cyberay
Has anyone whose car was on the Siem Cicero which docked at Jacksonville port 3/17, had their car reach the dealership? Mine was cleared for transport on 3/18, but has not yet reached the dealership in Pompano Beach - six hours away from Jacksonville.

Never mind, I just received a text with photos of the car at the dealership. It just arrived, so it likely left Jacksonville early this morning.
Wish I could be so lucky. My GT3 arrived in Jax and I’ve been waiting, checking hourly but so far the dream tracker says it’s still waiting for a truck.
My dealer is in Kingsport TN some 430ish miles north. I’d Love to see it this weekend. The last few days have been the hardest so far.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:00 PM
CPS992
Racer

Received 362 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by RobbieRob
Does anyone have an updated shipping schedule like was previous posted by member PTS? My dates change very week, 51 days, 30 days, now back up to 45 days. Car is at port waiting for a ship to Baltimore, which according to the last schedule posted should have been on the Siem Cunfucious and to port on 4-8, but that ship is nowhere near.
Same here. Confucius went to Mexico instead of back to Emden. I’m really hoping our cars hop a ride on Siem Aristotle, which is at Emden now. But we really need a new schedule to make any reasonable guess.
The following users liked this post:
RobbieRob (03-22-2022)
Old 03-22-2022, 04:03 PM
cyberay
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Trapperj
Wish I could be so lucky. My GT3 arrived in Jax and I’ve been waiting, checking hourly but so far the dream tracker says it’s still waiting for a truck.
My dealer is in Kingsport TN some 430ish miles north. I’d Love to see it this weekend. The last few days have been the hardest so far.
I'd bet it will be on its way from Jacksonville soon. They're working overtime up there to get these cars out of the port. Enjoy the new car, this will be a memory before you know it.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:07 PM
SMSTX
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigdogbob
mine said they aren’t sure if mine was involved or if there is any damage but to expect a significant delay. I take that to mean 2-3 more weeks. Original delivery date was 4/8/15 and now I’m not expecting it until May if it wasn’t damaged and I have no idea when if it was damaged. They are going to pull them all off and have them inspected by hand at the port before taking receipt of them. The composer looks to have capacity for up to 6,500 cars per what I can find online so who knows how many will need inspecting in Houston.
you probably need to brace yourself for a lengthy delay.
Originally Posted by n2cars
Did any of your TYDs change ? Mine is showing 2023...

Quick Reply: Shipping schedule Emden - USA