Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior Choice for Graphite Blue GTS Build

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 07:59 PM
sessionstu
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Here's Espresso. It's a full leather interior. It's one of those colors that definitely looks better in person.
Attached Images    
Old 07-06-2017, 08:04 PM
deichenb
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great photo of the chalk/blue! Thank you. I agree I need to see the interiors in-person, and it really is a matter of taste. I've seen the samples. Espresso is tougher to come by in a car - thank you for trying to post the photos. Would love to see those.

Nice to see there is no consensus... even amongst the congniscente.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:37 PM
XLOR8T
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had espresso on my 13 C4S cab on White. Loved the color. But to me it's the interior that needs a subtle canvas like white to really show itself off.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Speed2000
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My Targa has the Sport-tex inserts and I find the fabric breaths quite well. Coming from a cab with ventilated leather seats I was a bit concerned I'd miss that feature as its not available with this option. Don't really miss it with top open and not at all with it closed and A/C on. Also getting into it on a hot day, the seats aren't hot compared to leather.
Attached Images   
Old 07-06-2017, 10:50 PM
RODOLFO04
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Speed2000
My Targa has the Sport-tex inserts and I find the fabric breaths quite well. Coming from a cab with ventilated leather seats I was a bit concerned I'd miss that feature as its not available with this option. Don't really miss it with top open and not at all with it closed and A/C on. Also getting into it on a hot day, the seats aren't hot compared to leather.
that car is simply beautiful

congrats
Old 07-07-2017, 12:11 AM
fishskis
Advanced

Received 39 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by deichenb
Thanks again for the responses. Any photos out there emphasizing the interior of the GBM over the Chalk/Blue? I have not seen that in-person. Or any photos of something bold like one of the true browns? I've seen the GTS package w Rhodium stitching which is quite tasteful, sporting, and characteristic of the model, but I'm still thinking about a "color" combo... nothing gauche; the Agate even looks like a color in the photos above.
I am ordering a GB Cab with GB/Chalk interior in the month or two. I think it is a great combination; I have seen it in person in a cab, GTS, targa, Coupe - looks great in all. The interior "Blue" is very dark blue and is a great contrast to the chalk, and a complement to the exterior GB. It also looks good with the 18 way seats since the grey plastic seat rear doesn't clash with the chalk (though if I got the 18-ways, I would spring for the leather rear setback option).

Of course, color choice is totally subjective.
Old 07-07-2017, 03:51 PM
dodgersfanatic
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I ordered my C4S in Graphite Blue with Cognac Espresso, a bit pricey, but worth it in the end. Sorry my photos are a little obscured by shadows, but it get's the point across.

-Brian
Attached Images   
Old 07-07-2017, 05:12 PM
deichenb
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dodgersfanatic
I ordered my C4S in Graphite Blue with Cognac Espresso, a bit pricey, but worth it in the end. Sorry my photos are a little obscured by shadows, but it get's the point across.

-Brian
Thabk you everyone. The photos are helping. Agate and Espresso certainly have some "depth" with the brown in there.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:41 PM
peteb3
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I vote sportex or red/black interior with deviated stitching

Quick Reply: Interior Choice for Graphite Blue GTS Build