Sponsored by:

Porsche 911 Turbo S | The Ultimate Twist Vossen Forged VPS-305t

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 08:28 PM
911Graggster
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R_Rated
I'm not referring to the smudge and in order to edit cracks INTO the picture someone has to intentionally draw them. That would be malicious defamation of character.

The pictures most definitely show cracks....
To everyone on this tread, the VOSSEN WHEEL IS NOT CRACKED, please give it a rest. I'm the owner of this Turbo S and I'm completely baffled that this is an issue. If you don't like the wheels, photos, or finish, go look at another thread. These photos were taken a while back when the shop that sold them to me did a quicky photoshoot for me. The car was half-*** detailed (by me), so it shows detail-spray runoff in the close up shots. If you want flawless pics, come on by and detail it for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly, if it's that important to you guys to create a stir of dramatic BS...PLEASE feel free to stop in NC and see them for yourself. I have no problems letting anyone see how well these wheels hold up to the abuse my 750hp 911 has been giving it for well over a year. Don't hide behind a keyboard, give me a ring anytime 919.607.2242. It's all love though, stock is boring, peace.

Shout out to Vossen for even taking the time to respond to this!
Old 06-26-2017, 09:36 AM
VossenWheels
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 911Graggster
To everyone on this tread, the VOSSEN WHEEL IS NOT CRACKED, please give it a rest. I'm the owner of this Turbo S and I'm completely baffled that this is an issue. If you don't like the wheels, photos, or finish, go look at another thread. These photos were taken a while back when the shop that sold them to me did a quicky photoshoot for me. The car was half-*** detailed (by me), so it shows detail-spray runoff in the close up shots. If you want flawless pics, come on by and detail it for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly, if it's that important to you guys to create a stir of dramatic BS...PLEASE feel free to stop in NC and see them for yourself. I have no problems letting anyone see how well these wheels hold up to the abuse my 750hp 911 has been giving it for well over a year. Don't hide behind a keyboard, give me a ring anytime 919.607.2242. It's all love though, stock is boring, peace.

Shout out to Vossen for even taking the time to respond to this!
Thank you for chiming in and confirming for everyone. The car is beautiful... So let's share another shot!

Quick Reply: Porsche 911 Turbo S | The Ultimate Twist Vossen Forged VPS-305t