Sponsored by:

Porsche 911 Turbo S | The Ultimate Twist Vossen Forged VPS-305t

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 04:47 PM
VossenWheels
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche 911 Turbo S | The Ultimate Twist Vossen Forged VPS-305t

Sleek and Evil Porsche 911 Turbo S rocking one of our most unique designs in our VPS lineup... The VPS-305t. This wheel looks killer standing still and also looks mesmerizing when rolling on a car especially like this, Silver Surfer maybe could even rock this

Customize your ride to day with Vossen3D HERE!

Vossen Forged VPS-305t - Satin Black

F: 20x9.5
R: 20x12

Click any image below to see the full set

Old 06-13-2017, 08:07 PM
Dewinator
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Mad props for making the driver and passenger side wheels with opposite spoke direction, unlike the Porsche OEM swept wheels which are always backwards on one side.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:57 PM
XLOR8T
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pricing? And what would their offset look like on 991.2 GTS? Sorry I'm terrible with offset numbers so give me figure in equivalent to spacers added.

Thanks
Old 06-21-2017, 02:05 PM
MikeF_Vossen
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dewinator
Mad props for making the driver and passenger side wheels with opposite spoke direction, unlike the Porsche OEM swept wheels which are always backwards on one side.
Thank you. All our wheels are directional, even our non forged wheels.

Originally Posted by XLOR8T
Pricing? And what would their offset look like on 991.2 GTS? Sorry I'm terrible with offset numbers so give me figure in equivalent to spacers added.

Thanks
PM sent!
Old 06-21-2017, 02:07 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Looks like that wheel has cracks in it?
Old 06-21-2017, 02:51 PM
XLOR8T
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikeF_Vossen
Thank you. All our wheels are directional, even our non forged wheels.

PM sent!
no PM received. Plz resend.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:03 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Not feeling this set but you guys have some nice rims and finishes. Would be nice to know the weights.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:05 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Old 06-22-2017, 11:25 PM
chiffonade
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

i was going to say they're probably not cracks, they're probably compression artifacts but then .... WOW, yeah those look like cracks in your marketing collateral.

also that black smudge by the centerlock nut looks like another defect... and there's a knick in the horizontal spoke. looks like someone dropped or crushed this wheel before it was fitted to the car to photograph.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:38 AM
MikeF_Vossen
Former Vendor

Hi, I am following up now for an explanation. I know they wouldn't shoot of a damaged wheel and this was shot immediately after delivery so there must be a reasonable explanation.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:23 AM
R_Rated
Banned

Originally Posted by chiffonade
i was going to say they're probably not cracks, they're probably compression artifacts but then .... WOW, yeah those look like cracks in your marketing collateral.

also that black smudge by the centerlock nut looks like another defect... and there's a knick in the horizontal spoke. looks like someone dropped or crushed this wheel before it was fitted to the car to photograph.
Hi, I am following up now for an explanation. I know they wouldn't shoot of a damaged wheel and this was shot immediately after delivery so there must be a reasonable explanation.
I'm a fan of Vossen and also TAG who I also called out for shotty work on marketing propaganda.... but you guys need to get to the bottom of this... I can't believe that you would deliver a car like this, let alone promote it. There's just no excuse... To say "they wouldn't shoot a damaged wheel" is false. They in fact did - and posted it on the internet. If this is just post delivery then you also in fact delivered a shotty product to your customer - knowingly since there is no way the tech didn't see this unless they went for a Kansas City style test drive and that's how the damage occurred. I just hope no more spirited driving happens that could be more dangerous to the owner.

Not trying to be a ***** but it's interesting to state that they wouldn't do something that clearly did happen.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:17 PM
MikeF_Vossen
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by R_Rated
I'm a fan of Vossen and also TAG who I also called out for shotty work on marketing propaganda.... but you guys need to get to the bottom of this... I can't believe that you would deliver a car like this, let alone promote it. There's just no excuse... To say "they wouldn't shoot a damaged wheel" is false. They in fact did - and posted it on the internet. If this is just post delivery then you also in fact delivered a shotty product to your customer - knowingly since there is no way the tech didn't see this unless they went for a Kansas City style test drive and that's how the damage occurred. I just hope no more spirited driving happens that could be more dangerous to the owner.

Not trying to be a ***** but it's interesting to state that they wouldn't do something that clearly did happen.
The wheel isn't cracked. It is some sort of smudge mark or water dripping that left a stain. It could possibly be an edit issue. Hopefully we can get the owner to chime in. There has been absolutely zero issues from the information we have gathered.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:26 PM
R_Rated
Banned

The wheel isn't cracked. It is some sort of smudge mark or water dripping that left a stain. It could possibly be an edit issue. Hopefully we can get the owner to chime in. There has been absolutely zero issues from the information we have gathered.
I'm not referring to the smudge and in order to edit cracks INTO the picture someone has to intentionally draw them. That would be malicious defamation of character.

The pictures most definitely show cracks....
Old 06-23-2017, 04:37 PM
MikeF_Vossen
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by R_Rated
I'm not referring to the smudge and in order to edit cracks INTO the picture someone has to intentionally draw them. That would be malicious defamation of character.

The pictures most definitely show cracks....
Photographers edit their photos using various programs and it is possible it is an editing mistake.

There is absolutely no way brand new Vossen Forged Wheels were cracked. We have never had any cracked Vossen Wheels. All of our Vossen Forged Wheels are produced in our TUV Verified factory here in Miami.

There is obviously a reasonable explanation for this and I am attempting to get the dealer and/or owner to chime in.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:38 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Photographers edit their photos using various programs and it is possible it is an editing mistake.

There is absolutely no way brand new Vossen Forged Wheels were cracked. We have never had any cracked Vossen Wheels. All of our Vossen Forged Wheels are produced in our TUV Verified factory here in Miami.

There is obviously a reasonable explanation for this and I am attempting to get the dealer and/or owner to chime in.
Test drive in Kansas City?

Quick Reply: Porsche 911 Turbo S | The Ultimate Twist Vossen Forged VPS-305t