Old 11-04-2016, 05:47 PM
DSC Sport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts
Default DSC SPORT NAMED 2017 GLOBAL MEDIA AWARD WINNER AT THE SEMA SHOW

DSC SPORT NAMED 2017 GLOBAL MEDIA AWARD WINNER AT THE SEMA SHOW
-- Product(s) Emerged Among Thousands as Voted on by Panel of International Judges --

LAS VEGAS, NV – November 2, 2016 – DSC Sport was recognized with three 2017 Global Media Awards this week at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas for its active suspension controller and damper packages.

“As a first-time exhibitor at SEMA we really didn’t know what to expect, but we were confident in our product line. We are truly honored and thrilled to have been selected for such an award. There’s no feeling like seeing what started as an idea come to fruition through hard work and dedication and be recognized on this level. We have a really special and unique product, and we’re really excited to see where we go from here.” Said DSC Sport owner and engineer, Michael Levitas.

The SEMA Global Media Awards Program recognizes those companies that manufacture specialty equipment products and accessories that would have mass appeal to consumers in countries outside the United States. The products are voted on by a prestigious group of international journalists who serve as judges.

“The idea of customization and personalization has been growing throughout world,” said Linda Spencer, SEMA director of international and government relations. "Our goal is to have media experts from around the world determine which new products are likely to succeed in their home markets. The automotive specialty-equipment market is made up of enthusiasts who are passionate about the hobby, and so it’s exciting to see how their love for cars, trucks and SUVs is impacting those throughout the world.”

This year’s program included 34 judges from 19 countries. Each judge carefully reviewed and evaluated nearly 3,000 product entries at the SEMA Show before selecting the products that they felt would resonate and appeal most to consumers in their home countries.

Old 11-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,117 Likes on 666 Posts

congrats!
Old 11-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,528 Likes on 1,575 Posts

Very cool! You should celebrate by having a sale!
Old 11-04-2016, 09:51 PM
jimbo1111
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Congrats! Very deserving.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Ski Porsche
Rennlist Member

Received 132 Likes on 73 Posts

Congratulations! Great products, better staff.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:36 AM
991carreradriver
Rennlist Member

Received 426 Likes on 239 Posts

Well deserved. Can't tell you how happy I am with my DSC V2.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:51 AM
DocMo
Racer

Received 153 Likes on 86 Posts

Congrats!
Dsc v2 is probably my next mod. I have an AWD coupe 991 GTS with SPASM and PDCC. did you update your v2 map over the last months integrating customers' feedback (e.g, Larry Cable and MagicRat's about softness of normal mode and vibration on a straight line)?
Are there any spécificités that I need to keep in mind as I have both PDCC AND SPASM? By the way this is not my track car. I use it mostly for mountain spirited driving and high way.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:22 PM
991carreradriver
Rennlist Member

Received 426 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by DocMo
Congrats!
Dsc v2 is probably my next mod. I have an AWD coupe 991 GTS with SPASM and PDCC. did you update your v2 map over the last months integrating customers' feedback (e.g, Larry Cable and MagicRat's about softness of normal mode and vibration on a straight line)?
Are there any spécificités that I need to keep in mind as I have both PDCC AND SPASM? By the way this is not my track car. I use it mostly for mountain spirited driving and high way.
I am also set up with SPASM. I welcome the normal mode softness, which is very close to a non pasm ride IMO. The dampers can be adjusted to the ride that you want. The folks over at DSC are more than wiling to assist. I have not noticed any straight line vibration. I have noticed a front end softness but it is perfect for my limited street use.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:58 PM
DocMo
Racer

Received 153 Likes on 86 Posts

Thanks Frank. How much improvement is it vs OEM for street and B road driving?

Quick Reply: DSC SPORT NAMED 2017 GLOBAL MEDIA AWARD WINNER AT THE SEMA SHOW