991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got popped... need body shop in So Cal

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2016 | 02:40 AM
NewtownGT3
Racer

I highly Bobby @ Newport Beach Ferrari/Maserati in Costa Mesa. They do excellent work & will treat their car as if it was their own!!
Old 09-11-2016 | 08:12 AM
Geiss
Instructor

Originally Posted by fansonly
I was attempting to turn left from a busy street on to a side street. A honda civic and its apt captain was on the side stride, at a stop sign, trying to make a left on to the busy street.

The captain didn't see me and turned in to the busy street (running in to me) as I was attempting my left on to the side street. The impact was almost squarely on my left wheel. The wheel now angles inward about 10 degrees.

Even though I had the right of way and the damage would indicate direct lateral impact to my car, the captain of the honda thinks it was my fault for cutting the turn too closely.

Good times.
That's why I own a dash cam in every car. Last accident, the lady who hit me (she tried to make a u turn from a parked position on the the far right side of the road) apologized and even said "sorry I didn't see you". I had two witnesses in my car. I thought everything was fine until her insurance told my insurance I hit her and the circumstances of the accident were completely different.

Quick Reply: Just got popped... need body shop in So Cal