Sponsored by:

Treffen Lake Tahoe Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 04:10 AM
beaverlake
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Treffen Lake Tahoe Roll Call!

Any Rennlisters headed for TLT in September? If so, any interest in trying to set up a brief meet (beer, show n shine, etc)? Just curious. I'd be happy to try to coordinate something totally unofficial and informal. Respond here or PM me.

Gordon Lewandowski
Pacific Northwest Region
PCA
Old 07-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,632 Likes on 2,358 Posts
Default for those that dont know what this is ... but might!

http://treffen.pca.org/#
Old 07-30-2016, 01:21 PM
MKW
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 38 Posts

I'm signed up , but am staying at my place on the Lake , 15 minutes away from the event's lodging / HQ inland at Squaw Creek , because it is still prime boating season then !

BTW, I can easily come up with alternate 9am to 4 pm touring drives / destinations in each of the four directions that are way more interesting and scenic then the ones they have chosen as options from the event hotel starting point ....oh well .
Old 09-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Notmelo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, how has it been so far? I understand Treffen is going to be an annual event somewhere.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:44 PM
beaverlake
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

The plan as I recall is to have two PCNA-sponsored Treffens each year. The next one IIRC is in Austin. This first edition has been fantastic. Always room for improvement - but minor tweaks. The whole event so far has a number of PNWR folks feeling very very special. The volunteer effort from the hosting region has been outstanding with great tours and other ground events. We did the Reno Balloon race this AM followed by a special tour of Americas Car Museum (formerly Harrahs) in Reno. I highly recommend a Treffen to any and all who can find a way to get their Porsche to the host locations!

The Resort at Squaw Creek

Show and Shine at Squaw Creek Village

Reno Balloon Race

Reno Balloon Race

1921 Copper/Silver/Leather/Ebony Rolls Royce. Driven on a semi-regular basis. Currently on loan to Americas Car Museum, Reno.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Notmelo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Beaverlake. I knew about the next one being in Texas, but, I didn't realize its scheduled this spring, with another in the fall. Wow.

Quick Reply: Treffen Lake Tahoe Roll Call!