Sponsored by:

Porsche Manhattan / Manhattan Motor Cars

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 08:05 PM
raaizin
Racer

Received 151 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by rkwfxd
Proud to say my bride of 25+ years is still small enough and flexible enough to fit in the rear seat for short drives. More importantly, she has a great attitude about it and it allows us to take the Porsche when our 6'-2" son is with us.

Same hear, my wife rides in back when one of our adult children come with us. I wouldnt drive cross country but she says she is fine in the back seat.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Bradley Scott
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jlee504
I went into mmc today to check out the lava orange targa. No one was in there but us and a few sales people roaming around. No one even came up to us in 15 minutes so we left.
Told you. Weird service in there.

Either they are up in your face uncomfortably, or what you experienced.

Thanks for those coming out to defend me - I didn't realize I was saying or doing something that was so awful. I actually have an inbound 911 and wanted to satisfy my curiosities.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:34 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by jlee504
I went into mmc today to check out the lava orange targa. No one was in there but us and a few sales people roaming around. No one even came up to us in 15 minutes so we left.

See this guy there??

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious/disturbing
Old 09-04-2016, 12:19 AM
TAL2GK
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
See this guy there??

Man caught on CCTV having sex with a Porsche - YouTube

Reminds me of the SNL skit about the Mercury Mistress. I couldn't find it on YouTube, but Google helped me find a clip in the darker corners of the interwebs.

http://dai.ly/x11ok
Old 09-04-2016, 03:53 AM
blackbull
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by philg3
I've always been treated well at Porsche Dealerships -- both Sales and Service. But I did have a lousy Sales Associate when I purchased my last Cayenne as not only was he non responsive regarding a couple of questions, but he drove to my house to pick me up for me to take delivery and he was stone drunk -- asked me to drive his Panamera (with him) back to the dealership. Like the Cayenne though.

Hope you told the drunk SA offended you were, threaten to expose and demand he present his A game.....and a discount (just to be an axxhole)
Old 09-04-2016, 03:59 AM
blackbull
Racer

Originally Posted by STG
See this guy there??

Man caught on CCTV having sex with a Porsche - YouTube

I'm like WTF!!!!!?????........

How do you get to the point where you get sexually excited by a car.......like really...how???

Quick question....if you like doing it with cars are there gay car "lovers"????..just asking

Last edited by blackbull; 09-04-2016 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Add joke
Old 09-04-2016, 05:20 AM
911Forever
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most luxury car dealers/salesmen in the Washington, DC area profile potential customers based upon race, age, clothing and/or the car you are driving to determine your financial status/capabilities. I usually get better customer service if I stop by a dealer after work wearing my suite compared to wearing jeans/polo shirt on weekends. But I purposely drop by the dealers wearing jeans to determine which salesman is truly worthy of my money.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:42 AM
FiveRiversGTS
Pro

Originally Posted by Bradley Scott

Thanks for those coming out to defend me - I didn't realize I was saying or doing something that was so awful. I actually have an inbound 911 and wanted to satisfy my curiosities.
Bradley,
You did nothing wrong.
Enjoy your new inbound Porsche.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:51 PM
philg3
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by blackbull
Hope you told the drunk SA offended you were, threaten to expose and demand he present his A game.....and a discount (just to be an axxhole)
After waiting months from ordering to delivery, I wanted the vehicle and didn't want to get into the muck with him; just hand me the keys and I'm gone. He was in such disrepair that he was very confused going over the features, particularly pairing the phone with Bluetooth, and the Navigation System. BTW, this happened at Stevens Creek Porsche in Silicon Valley. I did give him a lousy review though, and I've never done that before -- don't think I mentioned that he was drunk in the review -- didn't want to be responsible for him losing his job.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:22 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by blackbull
I'm like WTF!!!!!?????........

How do you get to the point where you get sexually excited by a car.......like really...how???

Quick question....if you like doing it with cars are there gay car "lovers"????..just asking

Ummmmmm ....

Ask Nathaniel ..

Quick Reply: Porsche Manhattan / Manhattan Motor Cars