Sponsored by:

If my kid ever does this to my 911 there will be hell to pay

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Dewinator
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by ArthurVandalay
Or being 13 and having 4:45a ice time on a Saturday. Dad wanted to 'teach' me to drive. Decades later learn Friday night happy hour impeded on Saturday 4a drive to ice rink. Different times
Omg did you learn to drive on a zamboni!??! That would be so cool!
Old 06-25-2016, 03:15 PM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Received 905 Likes on 532 Posts

Originally Posted by Jnosol
12 posts and no Asian driver jokes??? you guys are way too nice or just trying to be politically correct, hahah.

I got a free pass since I'm Asian.
Seriously though, I think that's how my wife parallel parks. There are always mysterious wheel rash on my X5M. She's not allowed to drive my 911.
My wife is Russian. Russian women drivers are the worst . . . Lol, at least this kid found the entry way to the garage and opened the door first . . .
Old 06-25-2016, 04:04 PM
Tcc1999
Three Wheelin'

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by NA430GTS
Kid clearly did not grow up working at a golf course driving golf carts and/or did not have to mow his lawn with a riding mower. The two things I attribute to my driving skills.
I could have written the same thing! Did you ever take the carts out, just at around the end of Civil Twilight or so; with the condensation of the grass we used to see how many times we could get the carts to spin, not to mention lots of fun drifting and racing. I can't believe that no one ever got hurt, we did some crazy, albeit generally harmless things - but I guess that is what 17 year old boys do - or at least did in 1979 in CT.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:01 PM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Received 182 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Tcc1999
I could have written the same thing! Did you ever take the carts out, just at around the end of Civil Twilight or so; with the condensation of the grass we used to see how many times we could get the carts to spin, not to mention lots of fun drifting and racing. I can't believe that no one ever got hurt, we did some crazy, albeit generally harmless things - but I guess that is what 17 year old boys do - or at least did in 1979 in CT.
New Jersey for me. Worked at a club with a basement type cart storage that was about 75 feet long with concrete pillars on the sides. We a would take the hose and saturate the polished concrete floor. Remove the governor and blast down the ramp into the basement, break and turn for several 360's. Surprised I wasn't killed. Those were great times.

Quick Reply: If my kid ever does this to my 911 there will be hell to pay