Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The new Top Gear hosts

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 05:58 AM
shake-em-on-down
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I couldn't stand Clarkson et al and couldn't stand Evans. I may actually watch it now.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,406 Likes on 814 Posts

Eddie Jordan is annoying as hell.

And sabine, i'm sorry, i know people like her, but I cringe every time she speaks.

Get rid of her too...or tell her not to talk.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Grunty
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrobc1213
Where are you guy seeing it? All I can see is old Top Gear shows on BBC-America here. But from what I've heard the new show/crew had yet to gel and Evans seem to be the weakest link. Will see what happens next.
You can buy the episodes in Amazon assuming you have a smart tv or roku.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:24 PM
-Ryan-
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts

Chris Harris on Cars starting Next Monday on BBC. For those of you looking for more Harris. Smart move by BBC.

Old 07-05-2016, 04:05 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,621 Likes on 2,352 Posts

Le Blanc needs to go too, neither of them appear "natural" or "comfortable"... basically I think the
problem is that they tried to doggedly repeat the format created by JC, May, and Hamster ... and
as a result it was doomed to failure ...
Old 07-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Cheekymonkeyman
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't come on here nearly as often as I should but I still keep a look out now and again.... And I'm embarrassed to say that of all the great threads this is the one I felt compelled to reply to! For me Matt Le blanc is the only character on the show who makes it enjoyable.... He's not natural but he does make it entertaining... More So than I'd anticipated. For me CE and EJ are no-no's. Agree with the 'over-recruiting' comment.
P.S still finding the car stunning and miss it every time I'm away...
Old 07-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Shawn C
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ryan-
Chris Harris on Cars starting Next Monday on BBC. For those of you looking for more Harris. Smart move by BBC.

Awesome, Thanks for the heads up. My favorite car reviewer by far.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:12 AM
barney55
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chris Evans escapes from Top Gear

by Sniff Petrol on Tuesday, July 5th, 2016

People across Britain are being warned to stay indoors after news that Chris Evans has escaped from his Top Gear contract.

‘The IC1 male suspect was last seen driving away from BBC offices in central London wearing a jumper and yellow T-shirt that he seems to have had on for about six weeks now,’ confirmed police rep Paul Eesrep. ‘He is driving an unidentified vehicle which he keeps referring to as ‘she’ and is believed to be reeling off statistics about it without any sense that he knows what they mean.’

‘We believe there is little risk of Mr Evans delivering an actual verdict on the car,’ Mr Eesrep continued. ‘But we would urge the public not to approach him as there remains a high risk that he will shout at them in a needlessly jolly and slightly echoey way.’

‘Anyone who sees Mr Evans should inform us immediately,’ Mr Eesrep concluded. ‘And I would like to reassure the British public that we will use whatever force necessary to prevent him returning to Top Gear.’

http://sniffpetrol.com/

Quick Reply: The new Top Gear hosts