Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installing 997 GT3 RS seats in 991 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 06:26 PM
eddieb4
Rennlist Member

Received 200 Likes on 118 Posts

Sorry it came to this ... I appreciate the feedback from Larry and I think he is on the money from what I found out too. I appreciate someone taking the time to respond to a request that I made ... Thanks Larry.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:32 PM
eddieb4
Rennlist Member

Received 200 Likes on 118 Posts

By the way ... Larry saved me from buying the wrong seats which I had already put a deposit on. The other gentleman returned my deposit. This is an awesome site to gain knowledge on a highly complicated foreign automobile.
Old 12-28-2015, 09:38 PM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Received 181 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by nkhalidi
This is pure speculation. I literally can't believe nobody has actual experience installing sport buckets in a U.S.-spec 991 Carrera. These cars have been on the ground now for nearly four years, and we're still in guinea pig status for this issue.
Wow nkhalidi, you say you have been looking into this issue yourself with no resolution. That several other rennlisters would purchase if a solution was found. To me that sounds like it's something you needed some help on along with the OP.

Then a solution is actually provided to you by Larry with part numbers and pictures. Instead of 'thank you' you bitch about it being pure speculation and how you "can't believe" no one has actually installed them??? You are one monster *****! Congratulations.

Oh yea, +1 for ****ing yourself.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:43 AM
nkhalidi
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by eddieb4
Sorry it came to this ... I appreciate the feedback from Larry and I think he is on the money from what I found out too. I appreciate someone taking the time to respond to a request that I made ... Thanks Larry.
Thanks for starting the thread. It's good to revisit this issue every now and then to see if anyone has any real-world experience installing sport buckets in a U.S.-spec 991 Carrera. Did you end up getting a set of seats for your car?

Quick Reply: Installing 997 GT3 RS seats in 991 GTS