Sponsored by:

Gbree's Guards Red X51 Buy and Build.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 08:38 PM
GordyRay
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Gbree,
Your photos are fantastic. Your stance on your car is very manly. I really like it. I am seriously thinking about aborting my plans to get the 991.2 4S and find a Guards Red GTS. I am way late to this deal so I will have to wait on finding a used one. I talked to a friend who just drove the new 991.2 down in Atlanta and he said it was really fast, blindingly fast, but the sound was awful even with the PSE.
So I am leaning towards doing what you just did because the GTS is a permanent keeper like the 993s. Thanks for the great pictures.
Gordy
Old 12-20-2015, 09:56 PM
gbree
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by GordyRay
Gbree, Your photos are fantastic. Your stance on your car is very manly. I really like it. I am seriously thinking about aborting my plans to get the 991.2 4S and find a Guards Red GTS. I am way late to this deal so I will have to wait on finding a used one. I talked to a friend who just drove the new 991.2 down in Atlanta and he said it was really fast, blindingly fast, but the sound was awful even with the PSE. So I am leaning towards doing what you just did because the GTS is a permanent keeper like the 993s. Thanks for the great pictures. Gordy
Gordy,

Thanks for the kind words! I would definitely stick with the CPO 991.1 GTS. The 991.2 is a beautiful car, but having owned an extremely fast turbo car... It's just not the same. I don't think you'll regret the decision to go with the guards red GTS at all.

Quick Reply: Gbree's Guards Red X51 Buy and Build.