Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

His and Hers.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 02:15 PM
Sty
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the feedback.......definitely not ready to let go of the TT. It's such a special car and as mind bending values continue to go up, I just cant imagine selling anytime soon....

Another drive in the Targa yesterday confirms my feelings - it's an absolutely wonderful driving machine and worth every penny paid. The acceleration is instant yet unbelievably smooth with the PDK being the most responsive and intuitive transmission I've ever experienced. Of course the overall refinement reminds me of what a dinosaur the TT really is, but that's to be expected.

I'm in the car business and I've driven just about every car on the road today - and I don't believe there's a car out there for this kind of money (around $150k) that delivers as much pleasure. (That statement should spark a fun debate!!!)
Old 07-16-2015, 05:01 PM
bernpep
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sty
Thanks for the feedback.......definitely not ready to let go of the TT. It's such a special car and as mind bending values continue to go up, I just cant imagine selling anytime soon....

Another drive in the Targa yesterday confirms my feelings - it's an absolutely wonderful driving machine and worth every penny paid. The acceleration is instant yet unbelievably smooth with the PDK being the most responsive and intuitive transmission I've ever experienced. Of course the overall refinement reminds me of what a dinosaur the TT really is, but that's to be expected.

I'm in the car business and I've driven just about every car on the road today - and I don't believe there's a car out there for this kind of money (around $150k) that delivers as much pleasure. (That statement should spark a fun debate!!!)
Thank you for the pep talk! I just received word from my dealer today that my ordered 2016 4S targa is on the water & will be here early august. Still feeling the good vibes from my test drive of one last month. Can't wait !

Quick Reply: His and Hers.....