Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wrap Options C2S - Beige Interior

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 09:29 AM
Jerry991
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts

I was looking at a 991 lease assumption for a friend and it was a very good deal but then I noticed that the window sticker said the car was black but in the pictures it was white. Turns out the seller had paid $4500 to have the car wrapped in a frost white but he was getting zero for it when he was selling it. I would say that if you want a unique color then order a car in a paint to sample color where you can possibly recover some of what you paid.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:27 PM
MrOutside
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Jerry991
I was looking at a 991 lease assumption for a friend and it was a very good deal but then I noticed that the window sticker said the car was black but in the pictures it was white. Turns out the seller had paid $4500 to have the car wrapped in a frost white but he was getting zero for it when he was selling it. I would say that if you want a unique color then order a car in a paint to sample color where you can possibly recover some of what you paid.
I agree, but having just purchased my 991 last month, there's no way I would trade it in to get a different color. THe hit I would take on the trade would far exceed the $4000 on a custom wrap. If I'm ever in the market for another new Porsche (I said I would never sell my '08 Cayman S Sport, but I did), I will definitely think long and hard about the daily driver scenario.

Frank

Quick Reply: Wrap Options C2S - Beige Interior