Sponsored by:

Reason for 911 50 to have the Powerkit

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 12:28 AM
JamesKen
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBahamas
Ah HA! Corvette induced rage. There is a rumor that it is quite common. I know this because I started the rumor.

You've probably had to rubbish years of engineering and technical effort because GM's Corvette is so much better than everything.

The list of rage inducing silliness is endless...

Still using the old fashion, thickest gauge steel body panels in the automotive industry? HA! Corvette uses high tech plastic sheet moulded compound, like a giant suitcase you can drive, which makes it superior, of course.

Still not capable of using a bouncy plastic leaf spring on your cars? HA! Corvette uses TWO at the same time! Which is simply engineering dominance on display for all to see... though it is hidden.

Take heart and stay strong! Do not let the Corvette rage destroy your will. You have a Ph.D in mechanical engineering, after all. Possibly you can make a machine has excellent as Corvette some day.

Or, maybe a pen of good quality.
The sad thing about a good troll these days is we just don't recognize them with all the other noise and pathetic attempts at humor.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:32 PM
chuck911
Race Car

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBahamas
You just KNOW that the Porsche motorsport department goes through Prozac like they're pretzels at Octoberfest... all because of that Corvette chip on their shoulders.

I assume, of course, that the guy in your avatar has just realized that Corvette has done it again.

Poor, torment soul.
Actually its the astronaut in 2001: A Space Odyssee, and he's looking at the obelisk. You can see it reflected in his visor. On the Extended Directors Cut DVD there's a deleted scene where GM engineers unearth another obelisk during factory excavation for a new Chevrolet plant in the 1940's. Porsche never even had a chance.

Quick Reply: Reason for 911 50 to have the Powerkit