Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Literature & Memorabilia Show This Weekend in Los Angeles!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 05:01 PM
mtbscott
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Cool info Eduardo, I knew the name Freeman Thomas from his association with the original Audi TT.
On my Cars and Coffee visit, the two cars that most stood out were a 1953 Corvette Nomad station wagon (the one and only GM show car from that year, the current owner bought it from Chevy), and a 40's era Bugatti open-wheeled racer in street legal trim. Along with a plethora of beautiful modern and vintage Porsches, Ferrari's, etc.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:01 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by mtbscott
Cool info Eduardo, I knew the name Freeman Thomas from his association with the original Audi TT.
On my Cars and Coffee visit, the two cars that most stood out were a 1953 Corvette Nomad station wagon (the one and only GM show car from that year, the current owner bought it from Chevy), and a 40's era Bugatti open-wheeled racer in street legal trim. Along with a plethora of beautiful modern and vintage Porsches, Ferrari's, etc.
If you took some photos of these cars, please post them so that we can take a look! Certainly some of neatest cars are roaming around in Southern California!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Old 02-26-2014, 11:51 AM
mtbscott
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Here's a few pics from Cars and Coffee Irvine Saturday, February 15.

Quick Reply: Porsche Literature & Memorabilia Show This Weekend in Los Angeles!