Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Near order-lock on March delivery, C4S Cab, comments welcome...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 06:03 AM
ArashApollo
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On a cab, I would look into some deviated stitching options, perhaps black/platinum, or black sticking on the beige.
If you do go with deviated stitching, extended leather option (IMO) looks great and stands out on cabs.
Espresso natural leather with white deviated stitching and white dials is a combination I've been dreaming about lately.
Porsche crest on headrests is another cab friendly option. Especially since the headrests are in plain view with the top down.
If you don't track then I don't think you should get the power kit.

Either way, your build looks great! It really does.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:11 PM
jmct
Instructor

Thanks a lot ArashApollo and DBYT. I'll speak to the dealer about these. I recently added black carpet and floormats so I suppose the black stitching on dashboard/door could be very nice. Espresso stitching with beige does sound nice but I would have to match the carpet and think too much brown won't work with the black exterior as well. The crest for headrests isn't too expensive I just noticed, and you're right, that is nice with the open top.

Much appreciated.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:39 PM
jmct
Instructor

I added the Porsche Crest on headrests for the relatively low $285, I think that is a great call for a convertible, thanks ArashApollo.

I discussed deviated stitching in black, espresso and something else I forget, but my dealer and I felt it looks the best in a lighter stitching on a darker background (Agate with the Pebble stitching or Yachting Blue with white stitching, etc.) or if the contrast is just right. DBYT your Luxor Beige with Guards Red stitching and seatbelts on a DBM exterior is a great example). So I'm leaving out deviated stitching this time.

I think that illuminated doorsill guard looks really nice by the way, but it's pricey ($895). I didn't do it.

So the changes from the OP are:
Deviating carpet and floormats in black $710
Porsche Crest on headrests $285

Thanks greatly for your comments.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:14 AM
simsgw
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jmct
I added the Porsche Crest on headrests for the relatively low $285, I think that is a great call for a convertible, thanks ArashApollo.

I discussed deviated stitching in black, espresso and something else I forget, but my dealer and I felt it looks the best in a lighter stitching on a darker background (Agate with the Pebble stitching or Yachting Blue with white stitching, etc.) or if the contrast is just right. DBYT your Luxor Beige with Guards Red stitching and seatbelts on a DBM exterior is a great example). So I'm leaving out deviated stitching this time.

I think that illuminated doorsill guard looks really nice by the way, but it's pricey ($895). I didn't do it.

So the changes from the OP are:
Deviating carpet and floormats in black $710
Porsche Crest on headrests $285

Thanks greatly for your comments.
Worthwhile changes. You're going to love that car,

Gary

Quick Reply: Near order-lock on March delivery, C4S Cab, comments welcome...